Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
#507 in Cereal
Sweetened cereal with marshmallows.
Monica S.
Monica S.

My 2.5 year old just ate 4 bowls of this cereal this morning, so it must be delicious. I am not sure about the health factor, but a little bit can't seem to hurt now and then. The characters make this so much more fun and the marshmallows are fun colors and of course, the kids favorite!! There aren't a ton of marshmallows inside the cereal (like maybe 10% of cereal in bowl is marshmallows) but that is fine with me, and my son didn't know any different. This cereal made breakfast fun for my toddler! :)
Amber N.
Amber N.

My son loves these. Probably just because it's super heros. I would buy again. But not often because it is kind of pricey for what it is. You can get them from supermarkets such as Walmart. I am indifferent on saying but them bc I didn't try them. But my son ate them up. So they must be ok
Krys R.
Krys R.

My kids are obsessed with superheroes especially the Avengers so when I found this cereal I had to bring it home. They loved the box as well as the product and I ended up stocking up as it sold out relatively quickly at my supermarkets. The price was what I'd expect to pay for the product.
Jorkhans Esteban P.
Jorkhans Esteban P.
MIAMI, FL

Me gusta mucho los cereales pero este me gusto mas por el diseño de marvel sin duda es unico. el sabor como ya saben es genial y muy recomendado.

Si tienen la oportunidad de comprarlo se los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados , vale la pena no se arrepentirán
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK

kelloggs marvel avengers age of ultron cereal is the best. pros.. marvel. cons. nothing at all. i love it all. we eat this every other morning for breakfest. i buy it all them. or whenever i can find it. and will keep doing so as long as i can find them.
Karla A.
Karla A.

My son likes this cereal because of the characters and as soon as he sees the avengers in the box he asks for it. I personally do not like them so much I feel they are too plain and they don't have any flavor. Also they get soggy really fast.
brittany b.
brittany b.

This has to be one of my sons favorite cereals. I feel it's kind of expensive for how much you get but it actually tastes good. I don't feel it's too healthy but I guess with cereal and kids you wouldn't get them to eat much healthy stuff.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA

I thought I got a stale or old box of these but no, that's just how they are. I'm not amused. If you're going to spend way way too much on a tiny box of cereal it shouldn't taste like you're chewing on tasteless pebbles. Ew.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando , FL

My nice LOVES avengers so the fact that he have to eat his favorites superheroes it's like heaven for him jajaja it's delicious, I love Kellogg's this brands thinks in every person in the family!! 100% recommend
Heather R.
Heather R.

My kids loved the box, however that was about the only thing they liked. It lacks flavor in our opinion but the concept is good to get children to try new things by showing them their favorite superhero.

Join Now