BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened cereal with marshmallows. see more...

Krys R.
My kids are obsessed with superheroes especially the Avengers so when I found this cereal I had to bring it home. They loved the box as well as the product and I ended up stocking up as it sold out relatively quickly at my supermarkets. The price was what I'd expect to pay for the product.
Amber N.
My son loves these. Probably just because it's super heros. I would buy again. But not often because it is kind of pricey for what it is. You can get them from supermarkets such as Walmart. I am indifferent on saying but them bc I didn't try them. But my son ate them up. So they must be ok
Jorkhans Esteban P.
MIAMI, FL
Me gusta mucho los cereales pero este me gusto mas por el diseño de marvel sin duda es unico. el sabor como ya saben es genial y muy recomendado.

Si tienen la oportunidad de comprarlo se los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados , vale la pena no se arrepentirán
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
I thought I got a stale or old box of these but no, that's just how they are. I'm not amused. If you're going to spend way way too much on a tiny box of cereal it shouldn't taste like you're chewing on tasteless pebbles. Ew.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
My nice LOVES avengers so the fact that he have to eat his favorites superheroes it's like heaven for him jajaja it's delicious, I love Kellogg's this brands thinks in every person in the family!! 100% recommend
Heather R.
My kids loved the box, however that was about the only thing they liked. It lacks flavor in our opinion but the concept is good to get children to try new things by showing them their favorite superhero.
Courtney K.
Hackensack, NJ
I bought this cereal while I was watching my little cousins and was pleasantly surprised. For a comic cereal, it was too bad. I don't think it's very healthy but it did the job and the kids liked it.
Diandria R.
Loudon, TN
Lets face it. Characters sell. My son loves this particular cereal for that very reason. But he also likes the taste. As a mom, I'm not the biggest on it but as long as he enjoys it we get it.
Juliet W.
Maryville, TN
my sons love these fruit snacks. They make a great after school snack. they say it taste great and they love seeing their favorite super hero's on the fruit snacks!
andrea s.
abilene, TX
My boys love it, its a simple cereal, also mainly because of the box but only last a couple of days because the box is small. but i have to get 2 or 3 boxes.