Kellogg's® Krave™ Double Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Reyna D.Kellogg's® Krave™ Double Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave Chocolate Cereal, is made with whole grains and real chocolate. This tasty breakfast treat has a crisp, multi-grain cereal shell with an inner pocket of smooth, delicious chocolate. Kellogg's chocolate cereal is a good source of fiber... see more...

Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I tried this becuase I love anything that has chocolate and it was fantastic. This cereal is definitely for chocolate lovers out there. I liked that the chocolate was not too overbearing and how it balanced just right with the milk.
Riley S.
This is probably my favorite cereal ever. This cereal is really chocolatey and rich, and the center filling makes this cereal unique. Sadly, this cereal always seems to be sold out at my local Wal-Mart, but I still pick up this cereal whenever I can. I definitely recommend this to any chocolate lover out there! Kellogg's® Krave™ Double Chocolate Cereal
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is great. I love chocolate and this cereal is all about chocolate. I love eating it for breakfast and a snack.

back