Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

Least favorite thing about this cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal!
Lititz, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is our go to cereal. We always have this in my house. It’s cereal peices with chocolate inside it’s literally so good.
Elyria, OH
This is one of my favorite cereals. I have been eating and buying it regularly since it came out! I will continue to buy
Auburn , Me
I am not a fan of shredded wheat however with Krave I am able to eat healthier while still getting my quilty pleasure
This cereal is so delicious! Mixed with milk, it literally tastes like you are eating smores with melted chocolate.
Oxford, MS
My oldest son loves these things! He always wants them as snacks, I personally do not care for them myself though.
Flint , MI
I love Kellogg but this cereal is absolutely way to much chocolate for cereal and it's super bad for you I'm sure
Pittsburgh, PA
This cereal satisfies my chocolate addiction. I often purchase Special K cereal and this is one of my favorites
Virginia Bch, VA
This cereal may not be the most healthy, it is really delicious! The chocolate in the middle is amazing.
Brooklyn, NY
Cereal is a must in our house. We love kellogg's cereals and Krave is one of my favorites. so taste!!!
Bartlett
This is the only cereal that i eat because i love how it tastes and i love the chocolate inside of it