Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

Least favorite thing about this cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal!
Gallipolis, OH
Great product. Love the chocolate flavor. Well worth the price. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family. When i have it i eat it almost every morning. Loved it since thw first time I tried it.
Allendale, IL
I crave Krave! I love it so so much I go through like 2 boxes a month it is so good. I like the double chocolate the best! It melts on my mouth on the inside and it's chocolatey goodness!
California, MD
This cereal has a great mixture with eh crunch outside and the delicious chocolate center. My biggest issue is we can not get it on sale often and it is more expensive then other cereals we buy.
Reno, NV
I love the cereal so much. I do eat it without the milk only because the outside gets too soggy for me. But the crisp outside in the chocolate inside go so well together. I love this cereal.
Kissimmee, FL
i love this cereal because it takes like a serial from my country called flips and i work on hotels so i eat it there every time becuase they healthy and i always recomended to my cooworkers
Doral, FL
best cereal ever, it the best combination of chocolate and cereal. I love it to have it for beakfast. it is delicious. I love when the get really sowed in milk and it gets really soft.
Brick, NJ
Love this cereal, it's different which I like. Also love chocolate so this is a good option to eat chocolate in the morning and not get in trouble for doing it.
Sacramento, CA
I love crave cereal! The chocolate on the inside is so good, and it can be eaten as a snack. I love that it is low on calories and is still delicious. 😋
San Jacinto, CA
I don't eat this asa cereal with milk. Usually pick abit into a baggie and have therm as a snack. The chocolate inside is what makes them delicious.
Mascoutah, IL
Used to be a favorite cereal but it seems they changed something to the flavor. Now, it leaves a weird, artificial aftertaste so we stopped buying.