Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

Least favorite thing about this cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave™ Chocolate Cereal!
Grand Jct, CO
When shopping for cereal, I usually go for the "healthier" options on the shelf... but when I am really wanting a chocolate fix, this cereal is the way to go!! I love the crunchy outside and creamy chocolatey goodness on the inside! It's honestly so addicting... I just eat it right out of the box! Or pour some into a food storage container and snack on this in my car on the way to work! Love this cereal! I recently used a 50 cent off coupon for this product at the grocery strore, bringing the total to about $3 - totally worth it!
Sparta, NJ
Kellogg's, I don't know how you did it, but you made the cereal I've been dreaming of for 26 years. It's crunchy, sweet and chocolatey all in one bite. It's good by itself, or in a bowl with cold milk. Kellogg's has been a favorite brand of mine since I was a kid, and now as an adult, you make a cereal that I can eat as an adult, and feel like a kid but not look like one. Thank you! There will never be a time that I don't have at least a box of this in my home at all times. (And a snack container in my purse)
Denmark, WI
Krave is a really good cereal. Its kind of a new take on breakfast cereal and all with having chocolate filling in the center. Based on the fact that most of it is chocolate I can't say that it is too healthy. I like to mix up my breakfast cereals so I don't often eat this cereal.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Sometimes you just need your chocolate sugar fix at night and in the mood for breakfast dinners. This is the best cereal to kick it back and watch cartoons with in my opinion. Maybe it's the nostalgia? Maybe it's the crunchy and chocolate deliciousness? Maybe it's Maybelline? But this is the best cereal late night snack to exist.
Danbury, CT
I've tried this cereal several times before. I think it's pretty okay. There's nothing really special about it, the chocolate flavor is not that noticeable. It's also not the healthiest cereal I've had. I usually only buy this when I'm really in the mood for it.
Florence, AL
My son loved this cereal. He actually ate it more without milk, just as a snack. He would just grab a handful and go. I for one, do not really enjoy chocolate flavored cereal. Once again I trust the Kellogg's namebrand. My son loved the taste.
Winter Haven
This is a cereal for sweet teeth! I did enjoy the flavor, but I can only eat the cereal in small amounts because of the sugar content as well as the irritation on the top of my mouth when chewing the pieces. I would try again but as a treat, not as an everyday cereal. My little brothers however, they could probably eat this all day everyday.
Beeville, TX
These are so yummy and so good. I don't feel bad for grabbing these on the go and giving them to my children. They come in different flavors and my whole family enjoys them. Very affordable.
This cereal has the perfect amount of sweet in the morning. It is great when you are craving chocolate! I have purchased this cereal many times and every time I am very pleased.
Deltona, FL
Krave is my cheat cereal . When I want chocolate cereal and want to try to be good ! Sometimes when I want a snack in the middle of the night it is a light treat.