Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal in a Cup 4 ct Box

by Kellogg's

Cereal with chocolate flavored center. Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal in a Cup 4 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Sharon Hill, PA
This is by far my favorite cereal ever!! It's so freaking good and so much fun to eat !!!
Cottageville
Didn't like the cereal at all. I feel like it's too big of pieces to be a cereal....
This has amazing taste and flavor I love eating this in the morning something east
Whitsett, TX
These are good for on the go! Love this cereal so much! Ugh can't get enough!
These are good for on the go! Love this cereal so much! Ugh can't get enough!
Amo muito esse produto quero muitos estão pede enviar bastante pra que eu possa está divulgando bastante amo produtos comestíveis estão recomendo essa coisa maravilhosa!
Lethbridge, AB
I can't say just how much I love this, it makes my days better, I love the taste and I can't think of anything wrong with it or why anyone wouldn't be absolutely obsessed with this as much as I am!
Medley, florida 33198-1044
Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal in a Cup 4 ct Box uploaded by VE (501908) neyla F.
es muy bueno agradable su sabor rico espectacular inigualable y si es por mi me comería todo lo que mi novio me regala en el mismo instante
Armenia - Quindío
Of course i like this ones, are chocolate!!! how can't i love them!!?? but i just dislike that they are made of big wave that's all.
This cereal is rich in fiber always gives energy and with its different flavors you can always have different breakfast
I haven't had these for a while but when I did the taste was amazing and I would always take this om the go with me

Looking for your answer?