Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal in a Cup 4 ct Box uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY KELLOGG'S

Cereal with chocolate flavored center. Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside. see more...

Briana C.
Cranston, RI
If love to meet the genius behind these because now there is at least ONE breakfast cereal my whole family can agree on!!!! No more yelling three+ boxes or cereal from the cupboard before we can decide on one. Every one in my family loves the crunch of the crave along with the nice chocolate taste inside each crisp. This will be a mainstay in my house.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
My children love this cereal. We buy it often for snacks either during or after school as an alternative to junk food. I realize there's chocolate v in it, but there's so little and it tastes great to them so they'll eat it. We bit it at Walmart usually and often. I'd recommend this product.
Savannah W.
My boyfriend laughs at me because of how much I like Krave lol. He says it's just sugar. I'm not a big cereal eater but when I do it's either this or captain crunch. I like these ones because they make a good small snack. Take them with my to work all the time
Molly Y.
Iva, SC
My family loves these! We like semi sweet and this is it. The crispy outside keeps the cereal from being super sweet and sugary tasting! Plus, these cups are easy for Saturday morning clean up or dry cereal between school and ballgames for the kids!
Sarrah J.
These are great for the kids on the go. They have a delicious chocolatey center and a crunchy sweet exterior. Kellogg's never disappoints. The price is great because you get multiple servings. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Dayna G.
Kellogg's Krave Chocolate Cereal is already great, but to have the convenience of it being in a serving size is even better! There's nothing better than grabbing a cup on the go in the mornings when you're in a rush but still want to have a quick yummy breakfast.
Emina O.
Richmond, TX
My husband takes these to work for breakfast. I usually buy a big pack at sama or costco and it lasts us a while. I also love to bring them for a quick on the go. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
Delicious morning or snack to bring with you on the go! The flavor is delicious and so addicting. But there is just enough in each cup to satisfy your hunger. I would recommend to others to buy them. They are reasonably priced as well.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This chocolate cereal is so good! There are little chunks of chocolate in there and it makes the cereal have so much more flavor. The chocolate tastes good too, not like cheap or fake chocolate.
Jade K.
I love this! This is a great snack and cereal. It tastes great with milk and taste greater without it. I love how they have it in a cup to make it more convenient-less bowl to worry about to wash