Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal!
Manchester, NJ
It taste amazing. You can eat everyday. Not too sweet and really healthy for you.
Laval, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
The outside is crunchy the inside is chocolate smooth and its pretty addicting. I'll eat a couple of bowl fulls every sitting. The 15oz box lasts less than a week. It's my all time favorite cereal 🙌🏼
Mississauga, ON
Filling, sweet and fun. I like this one a lot. The only thing that bothers me is the feeling of my mouth afterwards, there is something about it...but all in all its a great choice, its not overly sweet so it gives you just the little pick up you need.
Worcester , Droitwich
I love these there my favourite they can be pricey but worth it there's lots of chocolate inside them there Moorish and delicious. One of my favourite cerials. I love them with milk or without yummy!
Son muy deliciosas en cuanto a fibra se refiere, m3e gustan porque no tiene un sabor desagradable al contrario son muy ricas y calma el apetito. ideales para cenar sin subir de peso. me encanta el sabor que tiene y combinadas con leche saben aun mas deliciosas
Just yum! Super yum! You can never go wrong with Kellogs and Chocolate together! All the goodness from the chocolate and the crunchiness from the cereal
Greenhills, Dublin
THE BEST. MUCH DELICIOUS. SO CEREAL. For realsies any cereal with chocolate in it is a weak spot for me but Krave takes the top spot forever and always.
santa marta, colombia
these products vitamins and mineral supplements are great, I recommend it. atrevance to use them, they will not regret. they have a good flavor!!! they have a excellent price!! they are pretty good for your health!!!
This cereal taste good! It has chocolates inside! When you bite on it! You can even have it without milk! You can snack on them!
Regina, SK
I love this cereal. Very delicious and filling too. It is also quite inexpensive, and can be found in all grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?