Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal!
Cape Coral, FL
Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Valenna P.
Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Valenna P.
There is a cereal from Venezuela that's called FLIPS, this is an imitation of it, but Kraves are disgusting, FLIPS are delicious and sweet. This tastes like dog food, I was so disappointed…
This cereal is oh my gosh good! Pros are great taste, value, and price. No cons to this cereal. I love the chocolate center when in the milk. I am a repeat buyer. It is not much of a healthy food but still delicious.
FRESNO, CA
This is such a fun cereal to have at home. If you want a chocolatey treat but don't want a candy bar pop a few of these in your mouth and you're golden! Or having it for breakfast is fun too especially if you're an adult and you don't have to answer to anyone. Chocolate for breakfast?! Yes please.
Macungie, PA
This form of cereal is probably one of the worst for you (healthy wise). Although is does taste delicious. I tend to buy this product when it is on sale as I cannot justify myself buying such an unhealthy snack at full price. Instead of eating this for breakfast, I tend to eat it as a snack.
Waukegan, IL
I am a chocolate fanatic. Cereal is my absolute favorite thing to eat when I saw this I immediately bought it. It has just the right amount of chocolate for it not to be to sweet.
Vero Beach, FL
I was a little disappointed in the taste of this cereal. I imagined it to be more of a Cap'n Crunch shell. It wasn't bad and I of course are what u bought but have not repurchased
Terre Haute, IN
Love the chocolaty inside of this cereal and it's a great "wake me up" deal as well which I'm sure is because of the chocolate. I have been known to snack on this cereal as well so it can be a anytime snack.
Birmingham, AL
I love this cereal! It has definitely become a favorite of mine over the past year or two. I love eating as a snack as well! There's I not too much coco Ate in it and it doesn't get soggy too quickly.
Williston, ND
My kids love these ones and the strawberry ones. It's fun to bite into the cereal and have a great chocolate surprise. I wish it were on sale more because it's kind of spendy.
Great Falls, MT
I love chocolate and I love cereal so I was so excited when I saw Kellogg's krave chocolate cerea and knew I had to try it. This cereal did not disappoint. Just the right amount of chocolate

Looking for your answer?