BY KELLOGG'S

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside. see more...

Laura M.
Newtownabbey
I like this product it’s one of my favourite cereals, it tastes nice and is quick to eat. I first tried this when in America and it tastes a lot better than the UK version. I bought this at Walmart and at home (UK) I buy it in Tesco!

I would recommend and repurchase this product! Hope they make a vegan option soon!
Eryka M.
First time I tasted these, I was in love! I love the texture. Even though a lot of people don't. It's like a reverse chocolate covered cake pop or cupcake. It's a bit spongy on the outside when it's in milk and some chocolate on the inside. A bit like cookie crisps but more chocolate. Worth a try.
Sara P.
OBSESSED. THIS IS MY ULTIMATE GUILTY PLEASURE. I can eat a box of this stuff in one sitting (she said, half ashamed half proud). It's chocolate, it's crunchy, it melts in your mouth, it's delicious. I don't let myself buy this too often though because I can't stop eating the cereal once I start!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These were ok, I was not a huge fan of it but if its all that was left I would eat it. The flavor was a little funny to me and I would not buy again. They are not the healthiest for you but there are far worse things for you to eat out there. There are better cereals out there that taste better. More for children I would say. Way too much sugar for me.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
My girlfriend loves this s cereal. The chocolate in the middle is amazing. I don't recall this being healthy though but we get this every so often. My feelings on it is the milk makes it soggy right away.
Daphne W.
Ok this cereal is naughty, because it's more like a dessert and seriously so good, who can actually eat the recommended portion size. If you like or love chocolate - this is for you!!
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY
This Cereal looks a lot better than it tastes. You would expect the cereal filled with chocolate to be really good and rich in flavor however I found it to be bland and actually less flavorful than the regular sugar cereals.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I am not a fan of this cereal. As a huge chocolate lover, i was excited when it first came out but was soon disappointed after trying it. The chocolate tastes fake. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing any time again in the near future unless the recipe changes.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
There is a cereal from Venezuela that's called FLIPS, this is an imitation of it, but Kraves are disgusting, FLIPS are delicious and sweet. This tastes like dog food, I was so disappointed…
Savannah T.
This cereal is oh my gosh good! Pros are great taste, value, and price. No cons to this cereal. I love the chocolate center when in the milk. I am a repeat buyer. It is not much of a healthy food but still delicious.

back