Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal

by Kellogg's

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Krave® Chocolate Cereal!
Love this cereal! It taste so good and is a source of fiber! My husband loves these also! They help to keep him regulated!
THIS CEREAL IS LIFE THE CHOCOLATE INSIDE IS AMAZING TO GOES GREAT WITH THE MILK. AND IT MAKES YOU CHOCOLATE MILK LOL
Morrilton, AR
My family and I were not a big fan of this cereal. To us, it didn't taste right. It's not a cereal we will buy again.
Brooksville, FL
Love this cereal. It was the best cereal I ever ate and I highly recommened even though the amount of sugars
Ridgeley, WV
Favorite cereal of all time. I love the flavor. Definitely worth the price. It's a Favorite treat of mine.
Long Beach, CA
THESE ARE SOOOOOO GOOD! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ! I used to eat these all the time when I was in high school.
Piketon, OH
Love Krave cereal. If ur chocolate fan this is the cereal for u!!! It's great!!! It's my new favorite!!
Phoenix, AZ
I hate this stuff its gross and doesn't tatse good at all i bought it twice but would never repurchase
Bethlehem, GA
This cereal is ok but the first time I had it, it made me sick. I never eat this cereal anymore
Red Lion, PA
So, so good! I prefer them right out of the box without milk. The serving size is small though.

Looking for your answer?