BY KELLOGG'S

Crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside. see more...

Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this cereal for my daughter once because I wanted to spoil her a little since she loves chocolate but I usually don't get these types of cereals. She liked it because of the chocolate part but the very next time we went to buy her cereal she chose her usual Frosted Minnie Wheats. It was pretty affordable and I had a taste but wasn't too crazy about it. I guess it wasn't meant for my family.
Sabira H.
Tastes bad and I feel like I can taste the coloring to it too. Didn't like this and the chocolate also tasted fake. I would recommend you to get the other flavors and try them out but not this. I don't this this is healthy at all for kids mostly because its way too sweet.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Chocolate Krave is a super sneaky breakfast treat for adults. The chocolate taste is perfect - not fake or waxy at all. I can snack on this dry or with milk...I actually like it a little bit soggy if I am having it with milk. Not terribly bad for you, either.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
I used to eat these all the time when I was in France. I don't know why these weren't brought over to America until now. It's good. I don't even have to eat it with milk. I just snack on it whenever I'm in the mood for some chocolate crunch. Definitely recommend for the sweet tooth out there.
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Chocolate for breakfast! I think YES! Thank you Kelloggs. This cereal is one of my favorite flavors. I would recommend to anyone that likes chocolate an crunch. Its almost like eating candy for breakfast. Who doesn't enjoy that little indulgence.
Jacqueline R.
When this cereal came out I was very excited to try. It didn't disappoint. The only negative thing I have to say is that it's too sweet. A lot goes a long way. I usually have a nice size bowl of cereal, but with this I have maybe a cup or half cup. It's delicious but sweet.
Natalie D.
I love the fiber in this cereal probably the most because I love chocolate! It's an easy and healthy way to sneak some fiber into the children's diets without having to tell them about it. My boys love the way that each square bursts into a chocolate bomb in their mouths
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA
My kids love this cereal so much.They like it for the chocolate.They say it taste good and yummy.It's an easy and healthy way to sneak some fiber into the children's diets.It is also pretty affordable.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Bought this cereal for my kids one month and tried it myself. I love it. The kids loved it too! I would definitely buy this again. Has great flavor and I love the chocolate in the middle!
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
This cereal was good. I just didn't like how the chocolate mixed with the outer part of the cereal.but other than that it was good. I usually don't try new cereal but you could say that this cereal opened the door.😂