Kellogg's Kellog's Raisin Bran 15 oz. (10 Pack) uploaded by Eimy V.Kellogg's Kellog's Raisin Bran 15 oz. (10 Pack) uploaded by Eimy V.Kellogg's Kellog's Raisin Bran 15 oz. (10 Pack) uploaded by Eimy V.

BY KELLOGG'S

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Okay - let's be honest here. You know you don't always get enough fiber! Yeah, neither do I. That's why I ALWAYS have some Kellogg's Raisin Bran in my pantry. It's important, people! It's yummy and it gets the job done, if you know what I mean. If you don't have Raisin Bran, you'll regret it, that's all I can say, LOL!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Glendale, AZ
This is my most favorite cereal in the world. Not sure why bran and raisins taste so yummy together. It's been one of the oldest cereals I know of. My dad was a big fan so I am too. The taste to me is good especially those dang little raisins it's like your getting a little bonus in your cereal. Hahha love it
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Radium Sprgs, NM
My favorite cereal oddly enough growing up as a kid. I don't know if it was the singing dancing raisins but this cereal is still one of my faves. Im not big on bran cereals but, this has the sweet raisins that just really make it delightful to eat. Great value, great taste.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Memphis, TN
the best part of this cereal are the sugar covered raisins the actual cereal leaves a lot to be desired however i think if you add a little sugar to your milk like i do with my Kellogg corn flakes like i do it will help with the flavor i will definitely continue to buy
Dani M.
Dani M.
Raisin Bran is an interesting cereal. I thought I would like it because I like raisins and I like cereal, but I didn't exactly like them together in milk. It was a nice, healthy idea, but not my personal favorite. Though it was a good value for the price.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Raisin Bran has been a personal favorite since I was a kid, yes you read that right. A child actually liking Raisin Bran and requesting it. The secret, try it with chocolate almond milk. Definitely worth every penny and so delicious.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
raisin bran is a great cereal. so great I would even call it amazing. it's healthy but so super yumerful. yum Yum Yum so really good kids love it I love it too I love it so much this is so amazing I love raisin bran
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I don't know why I love these so much but I do. And I hate raisins but if you put sugar on them and soak them in milk they taste delicious!! I could eat these all day long.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Minneapolis, MN
My husband insists that we always have a box of this cereal in the house. I love the taste of the flakes and it has the perfect amount of raisins.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Really enjoy this cereal. It has great combination of sweet and crunchy. I have purchased this in the small size and normal size boxed.