BY KELLOGG'S #39 in Toaster Pastries

Noemi C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is really convenient because you can just put it in your bag and go ! I would definitely recommend getting this these pop tarts. They are very yummy. They come in a lot of different flavors. Recommend for kids for a snack.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for stock piling. I have a HUGE stock pile and my husband eats pop tarts often so this is a great addition to my stock pile. Its a great price on Amazon.com. I generally buy this much every 4-6 months. Depending on how much my husband and children eat.
Kara P.
Pop tarts are my favorite food, and this is the most classic flavor. They're a great snack with enough food that I'm not left feeling I satisfied or still hungry, and sweet enough to give me a real boost in the middle of the day. Love these!!
Kristina R.
My man says "good to eat when I don't have time to grab a bite to eat." He rated this a 3 because it is pretty sugary and is not meant to be healthy, it's more for dessert, than for a meal. The price is not too ridiculous; about $1.50-2.50 depending on where you go.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I love these, I can eat them without toasting and toasting. I can eat in the morning, afternoon and even before bed time. I even take them on the road for when ever o get hungry and want a snack. Even my little one eats them.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
These have incredibly little nutritional value. I would not recommend them and do not allow them in my house. Not making a statement, I just personally don't want my kids believing this is an acceptable alternative to a healthy, balanced breakfast.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I don't buy this much but i seriously can eat this much! I think the best flavor pop tarts has ever put out is their strawberry. They taste delicious both hot and cold and the crust seems to be much softer than other flavors so it's not hard on the teeth
Piper R.
La Grange, IL
I mean I never have bought a case of 80, but I would love some because the strawberry ones are my favorite pop tarts of them all!
I've tried the other ones and nothing compares to the strawberry flavored ones!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Pop tarts frosted strawberry are awesome my kids and I buy these all the time they taste great and my kids always sneek and eat mine two lol I haft to hide them that's how yummy and good these are
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Strawberry pop tarts are my go to kind with s'mores and brown sugar cinnamon. They're a great quick breakfast item to grab for the kids on school mornings or when you're having a rush in the morning.