Kelloggs Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal - 12.2 oz uploaded by Diana L.Kelloggs Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal - 12.2 oz uploaded by Diana L.Kelloggs Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal - 12.2 oz uploaded by Anyelina C.

BY KELLOGG'S

With a delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma, and bright colors, Kellogg's Froot Loops is a fun part of a complete breakfast! Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Froot Loops is an excellent source of fiber. see more...

• Doesn't it seem like the fruity taste has gone down? 3 Answers
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill, GA
I love to eat fruit loops and so does my parrots. They get mad if they don’t get their fruit loops along with their other food. They are good and tasty. I ate them as a kid and still love them.
Bárbara G.
Esto nunca fue desayuno, esto siempre fue un postre/merienda.
Muy sabroso y crocante, con un sabor tan delicioso que te dan ganas de comerte toda la caja en un solo plato. Se puede comer a cualquier hora del día, pero por la cantidad de azúcar que tiene yo recomiendo su consumo en la mañana.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Uno de mis cereales favoritos, tiene un sabor muy dulce y con algo de ácido entremedio, por lo que es muy diferente a otros cereales. No podría decir nada negativo ya que me encanta el sabor, la forma también es buena ya que no se hace difícil el consumo. El colorido también llama la atención.
Dylan W.
Froot Loops cereal from Kellogg's makes a great breakfast and a quick snack. Tastes just like you remember! Get the family size, it goes fast! I would definitely recommend for a quick and easy snack.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I am an adult and I know that. But there is just something about being bad and having an off day and needing this sugary cereal that makes me want to down an entire box! Which is probably why I only buy the smaller boxes, just to be safe. I know that they are all the same flavor, but does anyone else have the distinct feeling that they are different, just because of the color differences? I don't know why that is, but I like it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Love Fruit Loops they do taste faintly of Fruit taste but I have noticed that the fruit taste has gone down but I still really love this Cereal. I usually pick up a box at my local Supermarket for $3 for a big box. I eat this Cereal every so often maybe 2 or so times every few months.
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Super delicioso, casi nunca lo como como desayuno o cena, mas bien me encanta para merendar, tiene suficiente azúcar como para mantener un niño activo unas cuantas horas.
Becca C.
I think the taste has been getting milder. I remember them being a lot more tastey like 10 years ago. I with they had more flavor. Still good though. If the flovor would improve we would buy them all the time.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Fruit Loops are one of my all time favorite. I grew up eating these often. I loved all the little toys that would come in the box. I will always purchase these.
Diana L.
Omg! These are my sons favorite cereals.
They leave an after taste, but its awesome.
Love how they combine different taste that makes them all taste almost close.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Doesn't it seem like the fruity taste has gone down?