BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's & keebler variety snacks 12 pk see more...

Patricia  V.
Wallingford, CT
Absolutely love the variety pack. My kid gets to choose which snack he wants without having to buy different boxes of snacks.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I always feel like a kid buying these snacks but they are so delicious and a perfect little size too a good amount of portion
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Oh my gosh! What a great little snack pack! I won't get sick of eating the same thing everyday and it's all a bit different!
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats not to love! All of my favorite snacks just in a variety pack. Price is pretty good to because it comes with a-lot!
Katlin B.
These are perfect for school snack! I buy these for the kiddos that can't bring their own and they are always satisfied!
Dilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect after school snack for that hungry little kid. I always give them to nephew and they put him in such a good mood
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I purchase the variety pack for my kids lunches. I like the option of the variety pack, and it makes a great snack.
Kayla W.
Eagle, Wisconsin
These small pouches of treats are always good in a lunch because then your not eating so much sugar in one setting
Quinn R.
I keep these in the pantry for my grandsons when they need a light snack, but won't interfere with their dinner.
Cassie  M.
Ewing, MO
Great variety of snacks in this box. it's definitely well worth the money with all the different snacks you get.
Tara B.
What is your favorite snack!
Courtney T.
Is this a good product for the price?
paulette J.