BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's & keebler variety snacks 12 pk see more...

Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
My baby loves being able to pick one of these each day to pack in his lunch box. They're the perfect size snack and they make him happy. I even sneak me a pack sometimes!!!
Maria C.
Loved it when my mom would buy these for me and my sisters growing up. The only sucky part about these is we would choose faves and got eaten real quickly with 3 other sisters.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I keep a variety pack around my house at all times. I love grab and go snacks for crazy days. The graham crackers are so good! For some reason I swear the shapes actually make the flavor better.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I buy these for my daughters pre-k class as a snack. She loves that it has all different kinds of stuff in it. You can make several kids happy with one simple purchase.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I buy this all the time for my boys for snack time in school its a nice variety their a good size and usually I can find them for about $8.00 at my local supermarket
Ashlee H.
Johnstown, PA
I love the convenience of this product! It's a quick snack for me for work or a great addition to my daughter's lunch box. These typically don't last long in my house either. Love he variety also!
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Small packs are great for portion control. I'd rather have some of these around then to have my little one digging handfuls out of a box when I'm not looking!
Kylie R.
I love these for on the go snacks for the kids.. I always keep these on hand for when I have a house full of kids bc of the variety. Everyone will be happy.
Adrianna N.
These small size snacks are perfect for traveling or school, I used to take these to school and it was easier to put it my backpack and wasn't a big hassle.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Very convenient if you are always on the go or just need something to snack on, it is enough to get you through the day until you can have some real food!!
Tara B.
What is your favorite snack!
Courtney T.
Is this a good product for the price?
paulette J.