BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's & keebler variety snacks 12 pk see more...

KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
The best part of this pack is in fact the variety. They are three of, in my opinion, some of the best snacks growing up. I like how they have the same amount of each three items in the pack. However, there are cheaper variety packs on the market- but priced similar to brand name snacks.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
I agree with the posted reviews, I also pack these for my kids and send them to school. They are a great in between snack and are alsoo go for on the go, long drives, pick nicks, and field trip's. They are pretty cheap as well. And the kids and us parents love them
Brittany C.
These are great for lunch boxes because the kids don't like taking the same thing every single day. Kellogg's and Keebler are both trusted brands and these are perfect for a grab and go treat. I think they are a little on the expensive side, though. I typically only buy this variety pack when it is on sale.
Karen E.
All of our favorite snacks in little packs who could ask for more . These are great for in my purse , diaper bag or car . These are so handy when traveling and needing a snack for kids .
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
For this particular snack pack variety, this is the perfect combination. The rice Krispy treats are a classic and the graham crackers, either ones, are just delicious as well. These are perfect to throw in a lunch box or for on the go snacking.
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
The variety pack is convenient. They're good snack sizes, kids and adult like the choices and flavors. perfect for a quick grab out the door, on the road or in your purse or back pack. You can't go wrong putting these in your pantry.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I purchase these variety packs for a quick on the go snack. they're great to throw in my purse and go and to always have on hand for my son! He loves them and his favorite are the rice crispy treats!
Donna S.
Clarksboro, NJ
These are great to pack for lunches or picnics. They're already portion controlled, so it's easy for those of us who have to keep track. They stay fresh for quite awhile, making them a great choice to stockpile.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I am a Children's Librarian and when I hold programs where I serve treats, I really like the Kellogg's Variety Snack Pack. Kids love the choices, and the snack packs are so handy.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Our household uses this brand of chips all the time. They are very crisp and just enough of a salt taste. I love eating them between two pieces of loaf bread as a sandwich
Tara B.
What is your favorite snack!
Courtney T.
Is this a good product for the price?
paulette J.