Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKellogg's
Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz

Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz

by Kellogg's

Keebler scooby-doo! Cinnamon baked graham cracker sticks 11 oz
Start your review of Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz!
Product Highlights
...think they are the worst thing for you, and really satisfy that little sweet tooth when needed.in reviews
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz uploaded by Chloe S.
Purchased at: Walmart
A favorite nostalgic treat! I loved watching Scooby-Doo growing up (and now lol) and these Scooby snacks are a tasty reminder of childhood. Now I like them with my coffee! Would 10000% buy again & share with whomever
kandiss J.
Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz uploaded by kandiss J.
These are so good. They taste more like a treat to me. They are crunch and shaped like a dog bone and my kids love them. They are good dipped in hazelnut chocolate cream or in cream cheese.
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy eating these as a lite snack when I want something sweet they’re only a 130 calories & 4 grams of fat which are a lot more healthier to eat than regular cookies.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it very much I recommend it for any baby, it works well and does its job, what it promises.This is my favorite sweet cinamon cookies, I love it, it melts so rich in your mouth it's like eating a piece of cloud.
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
I love these! They’re amazing and they’re so affordable! My nieces and nephews absolutely love these!
Jessica S.
Kalispell, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Scooby Doo was my favorite cartoon to watch growing up and it still has a special place in my heart. So when I saw these Scooby doo snacks at Walmart, I had to get them for nostalgic reasons. I found though after eating one, it was hard to stop eating them! The cinnamon and honey flavor is really good. They are some of the best graham cracker type product I have tried, better than teddy grahams or Annie's bunnies!
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love these even as a grown adult and will even purchase this for my child as they aren't the unhealthiest option
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz uploaded by Holly M.
My little one just loves this!! They are a great little treat. She loves cinnamon graham crackers. And these are bite size
Arianna R.
Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz uploaded by Arianna R.
This is the best kind of dog snack you will ever taste😂. It has cinnamon on it but it is still good. I would eat it everyday for the rest of my life if i could.
Adrionna T.
Purchased at: Target
These crackers are delicious, they taste like a cinnamon sugar cookie. The cinnamon helps cut down the sweetness a little.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...