BY KELLOGG'S

Keebler scooby-doo! Cinnamon baked graham cracker sticks 11 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am sure they are not good for you, but I also don't think they are the worst thing for you, and really satisfy that little sweet tooth when needed." in 1 review
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a favorite of all four of my boys and myself. I prefer these cinnamon ones over the honey ones, but they like both. I stock up on these because they are easy and fun snacks to send to school, eat at home, or take with you on the go. Making these into Scooby Snacks was brilliant.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Dayton, TN
I seen these in the store one day decided to get a box for my son to see if he liked them. he loves them! I pretty much have to buy a new box every other. Once he starts eating them he wont stop. Definitely a good little snack for my boy. They taste better than teddy grahams!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I'm addicted to these. I almost wish I could buy them in a non- Scooby Doo box as I feel a little silly busting them out at work.... but not silly enough to stop eating them! They are the perfect (two) bite size and are perfect for dipping in your coffee!!
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these when I was young and I love to buy them for my kids now they are really delicious and I love the little bone shape they come in I've tried 2 flavors they have I think one is cinnamon and the other is honey and they are both good
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Foodie Expert
These take me back to the good old days and remind me of my childhood <3 they are a very good snack when you are wanting something sweet! You can get them at any grocery store; and I would definitely recommend !
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
My son is crazy bout these scooby doo Kellogg's graham crackers he loves the flavor to it and always makes me buy 2 or more boxes lol for his school lunch . He eats them every morning and afternoon.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Foodie Expert
To be honest I bought these because of the Scooby-Doo on the front. {{So what if I'm 22.}} 😉 They were so good. A little pricy, so I buy them on sale. But they are so yummy.
Lavonda R.
Lavonda R.
Greenville, NC
I love these they got the right amount of cinnamon in them to satisy my taste buds can't go wrong with the price either , this product is definitely worth the buy.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
I used to be a huge scooby fan so i had to try and they were so good! Now one of my top favorite graham crackers. Every time i see them i have to grab a box. 😍
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
One of my all time favorite snacks since I was a kid! The shapes are so fun. The taste of the Graham cracker is so awesome. Perfect amount of cinnamon.