Kellogg's Keebler Ice Cream Cups - 3 oz. 24 Ct.

by Kellogg's

Keebler ice cream cups - 3 oz. 24 ct.

Cuales son las mejores de esta marca ?
Dooes keeblr make any other kinds of cones?
Start your review of Kellogg's Keebler Ice Cream Cups - 3 oz. 24 Ct.!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Kellogg's Keebler Ice Cream Cups - 3 oz. 24 Ct. uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite Kelloggs Keebler cones in the world U don’t have to worry about breaking them
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,052 reviews
Kellogg's Keebler Ice Cream Cups - 3 oz. 24 Ct. uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste great, we buy them at Walmart & they are usually about $2-$3 a box. Now the reason for the 3 stars is because 1. They are HARD to buy anywhere else, I believe dollar General should have them but I notice they don’t. 2. They need a better way to pack the actual cones, maybe something that is resealable such as a ziplock bag type of bag, they go stale before you finish each sleeve.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,423 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought these ice cream cone cups all the time from my kids it was a way to make ice cream stretch and the kids loved it they taste great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Sandra D.
Dallas, TX
Kellogg's Keebler Ice Cream Cups - 3 oz. 24 Ct. uploaded by Sandra D.
Purchased at: Target
They are delicious for the summer, I bought it a lot to my children they love the snow cones I recommend them they are good. for an afternoon of cooling off with an ice cream
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,067 reviews
I’m reviewing these Kellogg’s Keebler Ice Cream Cups. I love these cake cones as we could call them. Anyways, they have little to no taste. However, when you add ice cream they become quite tasty. The cone alone is kind of bland. I would recommend others to purchase these ice cream cups (cones) and your favorite ice cream to make a yummy ice cream cone. I will purchase these to eat with my favorite ice cream in the summer!!
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Ice cream is loved in my household. What’s an ice cream without a cone? My daughter loves this cone.
Lupita H.
Roma, TX
They are sturdy enough for a toddler to handle. They are not too messy like other ice cream cups that disintegrate
Shavan F.
Sumter, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cones!! I’ve used these since I was a kid!! When it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!! Try them you won’t regret it!
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
All my girls at home love these ice cream cups! My only complaint is that they come out of the box already broken sometimes but that's to be expected as they're delicate. But we all love ice cream cones at home I buy them regularly and I also like to pack them for summer trips to the lake. Fill them with fruit cocktail and top with peanut butter , the kids love it!!
Sheena S.
So very delicious. My two teenagers love eating the ice cream cone itself and they enjoyed these lots. The have a nice soft but crunchy texture. Not to sweet and not to bland. I would totally buy these again. Loved.