BY KELLOGG'S

Keebler frosted animal cookies 13 oz see more...

• Who else had these as one of thier childhood snacks?6 Answers
  • What kind of frosting flavors are on the animal cookies?4 Answers
  • Do these come in chocolate covered cookies ? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They are still good I will buy the small bags at gas station sometimes when I have a sweet tooth and don't want chocolate. " in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
these are the best animal crackers ! i ate these growing up all the time and just rediscovered that they still make them. it's more like a cookie rather than a cracker. they're are pink frosted animals and white frosted animals and they have little sprinkles on them. i got mine for 2$ at walmart !
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
These are my kiddos' favorite cookies. They're‚Äč super cute and make the perfect sweet treat. I trust Keebler to use quality ingredients. My husband likes them, too.
Jaymee H.
these are the best animal crackers and anyone who thinks differently can fight me in the parking lot.

the perfect amount of chocolate, not too sweet, the cookies are crunchy and not soggy, and the rainbow sprinkles are super cute. plus you get a really decent amount in the bag for the money!
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
these are so good, I have to really watch myself when I'm eating them or I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting! I only ever buy a bag once in a while as a treat because they are never on sale where I shop, so that definitely helps keep me from overeating them.
Derricka M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved getting these packed in my school lunch as a kid. I still enjoy eating them today. The flavors are really great,and the frosting melts when you bite into it ūüėć. Sidenote store in a cool (room temp) space if its to hot the cookies will just stick to each other, and become really messy!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These frosted animal cookies are so addicting. Another childhood favorite, these were the perfect mix of sweet, crispy and buttery. They're a lot more interesting than traditionally plain animal cookies, and they're perfect for packing and snacking on-the-go.
Rebekah D.
Love! Love! Love! Love these cookies. I got these one time for a road trip and they were the best cookies I ever tasted. I love the white one the best because they taste like they have less food coloring. But heads up once you start you can't stop.
Leandra T.
These are delicious and dangerously addicting. I originally bought them for my daughter, but every time I eat one I find myself grabbing two full handfuls. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because they're too sweet! But other than that I love them.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great for party's if you want a treat but don't want to have to make and cookies you can get these for very cheap at gas station and local groceries store I do recommend
Erin C.
These are my favorite snacks for when I'm feeling a little hungry. I love these so much it's hard to resist buying a bag every time I'm in the grocery store. One bag of these cost about $3.50, which isn't bad but a little expensive.
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who else had these as one of thier childhood snacks?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these come in chocolate covered cookies ?
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
What kind of frosting flavors are on the animal cookies?