Kellogg's Jif Peanut Butter Cereal uploaded by Shannon B.

BY JIF

Kellogg's® Jif™ Peanut Butter Cereal.

Made with whole grain.

Peanut butter flavored cereal naturally and artificially flavored.

Made with Jif™. see more...

Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
This is the absolute best tasting cereal I have ever eaten but I have not been able to find it ANYWHERE for MONTHS. I’m so upset! Definitely a must-have for the typical peanut butter lover like myself!
Emily T.
Hands down my favorite cereal! It's the perfect cross between a kid's cereal and a more "adult"-ish cereal. Tastes like peanut butter but it's light, crispy, and crunchy. The perfect breakfast or midnight snack, with or without milk!
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
JIF cereal is so freaking good; I usually eat it dry and it's so addicting! For some reason I can only find it at dollar stores? Haha but it's whatever, it's still bomb and I continue to buy it!
Shannon B.
Duncannon, PA
I would have liked more of a jif peanut butter flavor, but it did have light peanut butter flavor to it. It was enjoyable and I would buy it again.
Jenni H.
Columbus, MS
I was hoping I would love this cereal, but it wasn't as peanut buttery as I would have liked. It had a slight aftertaste that I didn't care for.
nikita b.
So freakin delicious. tastes exactally like a pbj sandwich. its amazing. i could eat it everyday. such a decent price. with excellent flavor.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
I got to try a box of this cereal for free! It was very good but I did feel like it got stale pretty fast.
Tiffany B.
I really liked this cereal although or didn't taste exactly like jif, it did make the milk taste like it!
Taryn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
So good and does taste like their peanut butter. I like it better than the peanut butter crunch cereal.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a pretty good cereal. It doesn't have a very peanut buttery taste but it is there and makes for a good cereal.