BY KELLOGG'S

The Power of PB&J: The average American will eat about 1500 PB&J sandwiches before they turn 18! see more...

Paige F.
Milford, CT
Super yummy! Having cereal is so convenient especially when you are on the run. I am able to sit down with my daughter at the table in the morning and enjoy a great bowl of cereal with her.
Dana R.
Lincolnton, Ga
This cereal is great, my kids love the taste and because of the peanut butter it is packed with protein and all the good stuff they need to start off their day.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
This was a Awesome cereal! It has a good strawberry as well as a great peanut butter taste and i will definitely buy this again.
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
A very different, yet very tasty cereal. My daughter likes having this for breakfast as well as an after school treat.
Liz B.
Sooooooo gross this PB&J strawberry cereal should have never been made, and I was so looking for it to taste awesome
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
Best tasting peanut butter cereal I have had in forever. It's a great flavor and consistency not to dry or crumby
Chelsea L.
Murfreesboro, TN
My children love this cereal. It's delicious and taste just like your eating a peanut and butter sandwich.
Jenniffer G.
Huntsville, AL
I'm not a big fan of this cereal but my daughter likes it because she likes anything that is PB&J
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
Im sorry but this is so disgusting. I dont even understand why they would make this. Not worth it
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Quiero probarlooooo, me encantan todos los productos de su línea no hay ni uno que no me guste