BY KELLOGG'S

The Power of PB&J: The average American will eat about 1500 PB&J sandwiches before they turn 18! see more...

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
Jif pb and j cereal is by far one of my favorites. It's got the classic Jif peanut butter flavor to it and the sweetness of strawberry jelly. Cons are it's not to healthy the box size is small. So we only buy a few times a year. Pros are it taste amazing. I highly recommend this product.
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN
I only had this cereal once and didn't finish it. It had a weird combination that does not go together. I never had PB& J cereal before so it could be just me since I never had it. I only like PB&J in a sandwich but I wanted to try something new but did not like it.
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
Commerce Township, MI
Sounds good. But I'm not too sure about the actual taste. I've had it once and it didn't taste like pb&j it tasted like cardboard. So I wouldn't buy again and I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Waste of money. I'd rather buy plain oatmeal. Not a good product.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am a lover of all things PBJ but this was a little strange. Maybe it was the strawberry aspect of it that threw me off as my jelly is typically grape. I won't buy this again but it was an interesting foray into themed breakfast cereal.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
I buy this for my mother all the time. She love peanut butter and jelly so this was a great find for her. She usually eats this a few times a week. I try to find it at walmart or sams because it is less expensive there.
Sierra  B.
Sierra B.
Chapel Hill , NC
As a big PB&J fan this cereal is addicting. I like to have it with vanilla almond milk for dessert. It is not super healthy so that is why I keep it around as a treat. It is definitely one of my favorite sugary cereals.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Super yummy! Having cereal is so convenient especially when you are on the run. I am able to sit down with my daughter at the table in the morning and enjoy a great bowl of cereal with her.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
By far my sons favorite cereal. It is a bit dicey, so I buy it when it's on sale. The box seems smaller than the rest as well.. No options as to different sizes of box for the prices.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
This cereal is seriously so good. I love all things peanut butter and this one maintained the flavor for the cereal. It's not too high in sugar and it tastes amazing
Leighann Q.
Leighann Q.
Our family loves pb cereals, they also LOVE pb&js. To finally have a cereal that matches their favorite sandwich, I am sure they will so excited to try it.