Kellogg's Honey Smacks Sweeted Puffed Wheat Cereal uploaded by Amber M.

BY HONEY SMACKS

Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal
Dig'em®.
Sweetened puffed wheat cereal.
Good source of Vitamin D.
100 calories.
Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com see more...

Buy on Target*
Tyanna J.
lumberton
This is an all time favorite for me. Since childhood, I’m a repeat customer of course. There is no cons. All pros, i love the sweetness of it. It’s not healthy for the body but healthy for the tastebuds and soul lol.
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
This is my favorite cereal in the whole entire world, I'm so obsessed with it that I have to eat it evert night after dinner, I eat it dry, no milk, none of that. This by itself is the best taste in your mouth ever!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
You see this cereal and say it's another common cereal.. but once you try it you can't get enough of it.. It's a guilty pleasure for me... Not overly sweet, but really tasty... If you like a little of sugar with your breakfast, get this!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This cereal is so good! I prefer it without milk because it tastes great, and the cereal can get kind of soggy pretty fast, but it is also delicious with milk! Its a light crunchy cereal with a sweet coating on the outside, i would definitely recommend trying it both ways!
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
Omg I love honey smacks! It's my favorite cereal! I love how it taste like honey but it doesn't overpower your taste buds! I love eating it in the morning and sometimes at night
maria m.
Hollywood, FL
Honey smacks is my favorite cereals . I eat it with almond milk and a banana in the morning. I start my day full of energy . Kellogs is my favorite brand when I have to buy any cereal .
Meldin G.
Classic cereal. Loved it as a kid and still love it now. Has a great sweet taste without being overdone. Not as healthy as other cereals but not the worst either.
Lulla I.
This is definitely my most "guilty" cereal that i love, its just YUM, my only problem is the price usually gets contended with other cereals that i also like and honey smacks rarely gets offers.
star d.
Safety Harbor, FL
I think these are super delicious the wheat dipped in honey just makes it taste so much better. When put it milk to soften it a little just makes it taste even better.
Darya K.
This is delicious with and without milk. I like that it's roasted and with honey. Very delicious cereal. I don't think it's healthy though. So four stars.
jeimy c.
Does anyone find them too sweet?
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
How old were you when you first had this cereal?
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
Does this cereal make anybody elses pee smell like the cereal?? LOL