BY HONEY SMACKS

Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal
Dig'em®.
Sweetened puffed wheat cereal.
Good source of Vitamin D.
100 calories.

Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so good! I prefer it without milk because it tastes great, and the cereal can get kind of soggy pretty fast, but it is also delicious with milk! Its a light crunchy cereal with a sweet coating on the outside, i would definitely recommend trying it both ways!
maria m.
maria m.
Hollywood, FL
Honey smacks is my favorite cereals . I eat it with almond milk and a banana in the morning. I start my day full of energy . Kellogs is my favorite brand when I have to buy any cereal .
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Smacks are the best cereal ever. I have loved them since I was a kid, and will continue to love them. I want to eat some right now :)
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
All time favorite cereal ever. They are so simple but sooo good. No sugar needed. They are already sweet
Inés P.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
You see this cereal and say it's another common cereal.. but once you try it you can't get enough of it.. It's a guilty pleasure for me... Not overly sweet, but really tasty... If you like a little of sugar with your breakfast, get this!
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
This is one of my favorite cereals and it is also my dads favorite. It's sweeter than Corn Pops but they have a soft crunch.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
Nom nom nom I love this cereal I always have it on my list I have to fight my nephew for it most days I'm a repeat buyer 🙌
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
Omg I love honey smacks! It's my favorite cereal! I love how it taste like honey but it doesn't overpower your taste buds! I love eating it in the morning and sometimes at night
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
Foodie Expert
Classic cereal. Loved it as a kid and still love it now. Has a great sweet taste without being overdone. Not as healthy as other cereals but not the worst either.
Classic and delicious! My girlfriend once ate an entire box of these just because she could! They're so delicious! One of our favorite!
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
Does anyone find them too sweet?
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Fort belvoir, VA
How old were you when you first had this cereal?
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Ontario, CA
Does this cereal make anybody elses pee smell like the cereal?? LOL