Kellogg's Honey Smacks Sweeted Puffed Wheat Cereal uploaded by Carmen R.Kellogg's Honey Smacks Sweeted Puffed Wheat Cereal uploaded by Amber M.

BY HONEY SMACKS

Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal
Dig'em®.
Sweetened puffed wheat cereal.
Good source of Vitamin D.
100 calories.
Kellogg's family rewards.
Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com see more...

Carmen R.
Newark
I love honey in general, so when put in a cereal form, I know that it's going to taste delicious. My mother and I love Honey Smacks. That's her favorite cereal. I didn't realize how obsessed we are...geez, lol
Pam E.
This is my favorite cereal in the whole entire world, I'm so obsessed with it that I have to eat it evert night after dinner, I eat it dry, no milk, none of that. This by itself is the best taste in your mouth ever!
Tyanna J.
lumberton
This is an all time favorite for me. Since childhood, I’m a repeat customer of course. There is no cons. All pros, i love the sweetness of it. It’s not healthy for the body but healthy for the tastebuds and soul lol.
Megan M.
Pearl River
Such a yummy breakfast cereal. Makes the milk taste super good too! I love eating this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, to be completely honest. Will always be a go to for my house hold because it always satisfies.
Devin M.
These little rice puffs are so delicious they have a sticky sweet caramel outer taste and when you bite down it has a light Airy crunch to it that makes you want to just eat more.
Ellie H.
This is my go to cereal, I get it every time I go shopping. It’s healthy and has just enough sweat little flavor that makes it taste good. I get it at Aldi at a pretty good price. Recommend to people who want just a little sweet flavor in the morning.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
You see this cereal and say it's another common cereal.. but once you try it you can't get enough of it.. It's a guilty pleasure for me... Not overly sweet, but really tasty... If you like a little of sugar with your breakfast, get this!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This cereal is so good! I prefer it without milk because it tastes great, and the cereal can get kind of soggy pretty fast, but it is also delicious with milk! Its a light crunchy cereal with a sweet coating on the outside, i would definitely recommend trying it both ways!
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
Omg I love honey smacks! It's my favorite cereal! I love how it taste like honey but it doesn't overpower your taste buds! I love eating it in the morning and sometimes at night
maria m.
Hollywood, FL
Honey smacks is my favorite cereals . I eat it with almond milk and a banana in the morning. I start my day full of energy . Kellogs is my favorite brand when I have to buy any cereal .
jeimy c.
Does anyone find them too sweet?
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
How old were you when you first had this cereal?
Julia Y.
Vacaville , CA
Does this cereal make anybody elses pee smell like the cereal?? LOL