Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Claire G.
Did not like. They don't taste like a good quality cereal. They taste as though they are stale. There are way better honey flavored cereals. Do not recommend.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a very interesting cereal. The flavor is a light honey taste with a hint of a nature grain flavor. I like the cereal but it is definantly not for younger children. I would recommend eating this with yogurt or even plain. I can't remember the price but I do know it is cheaper than other popular brands.
Sharon B.
Mesquite, TX
Not my favorite but I really do like it , I like the taste and everything they are pretty great , do recommend
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
My little ones love this cereal and so do i! It's really nice that it is affordable but still works for us. My only thing is that if you leave these open for less than half an hour, they get stale!
Jeneve D.
Loved this as a kid I tried it and I have no clue why I liked it it wasn't too too bad I mean I finished the box just not was I remembered as a kid.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
These are good for breakfast but honestly they taste really sweet and its too much for me in the morning. I usually just throw in a banana with them and it ends up being better! I would opt for something healthier though next time
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Seeing this I had to write a review. I don't eat these currently & haven't bought them for my kids, but I used to LOVE these as a child. Especially the ones all clumped together & i would even drink the milk. I must buy a box now and share it with my kids, I never saw it in the cereal isle!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This was one of my favorite cereals as a kid. My grandfather always had a box hidden at his house. It is basically nothing but sugar and terrible for you but it tastes great and I love to have a bowl every once in a while for nostalgia.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, full disclosure: I haven't eaten this cereal in a long time, but from what I remember, it's because I really like it and might easily get addicted to it. I love the flavor and there is still just a hint of something in the back - not quite oats, not quite corn or something, but definitely something good - and that makes it even better. Plus, it's sweet, but not so much that you are at risk of going into sugar shock.
Madaí E.
I used to eat them when i was way younger, they are very tasty and perfect for a typical breakfast.