Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Chaney H.
This cereal does not receive the credit that it should. It’s one of the best cereals I eat (and I eat a lot of cereal). The size of the piece of cereal isn’t too big so it doesn’t fit uncomfortably in your mouth when you’re trying to eat. And they taste delicious. I would definitely recommend to any cereal connoisseur!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite cereal in the entire world! When I was a kid, I remember they were called Sugar Smacks and it was the only cereal I would eat. Fast forward years later and it is still my favorite breakfast cereal.
Laure M.
Love this cereals from Kellogs! The Smacks taste amazing! Unfortenately the cereals aren’t very healthy because of the sugars and it is maybe a bit pricey. I don’t eat this very often but when I’m in a rush in the morning I quickly eat some Smacks.
Oriana v.
This cereal is my favorite in the world, it reminds me of my childhood. I love the taste of it, and eating it with cold milk when mixing with the honey is really fantastic. In venzuela no longer sell it, but I have the privilege of eating it when someone in my family travels and brings home, it is the best gift hahaha.
Misty M.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
The greatest cereal ever! I can't go a day without enjoying a bowl of Honey Smacks! The honey taste with the puff is so awesome!
Melody S.
Such a good cereal! Bought this recently and it still tastes as good as I remember.
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
This cereal is sooooo good. Having been born in the 90's, this cereal really reminds me of my childhood. The puffed cereal is sweet and crunchy dry and then takes on a different, yet pleasant texture when wet. I love the taste of this cereal without it feeling too junky or overly sweet like some other cereals.
barbara m.
I love this cereal i can eat up to 2 times in a day this cereal that should tell you how much i love it
Natalia J.
Angoon, AK
I love the taste and smell of this cereal. I haven't had this in forever! I use to eat this all the time as a kid
JoJo B.
Port Huron, MI
Delicious cereal! Been my favorite since I was Little! Over the years many cereals have changed but not Honey Smacks!!