Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Patty D.
Laredo, TX
My daughters love to eat this cereal dry. They say it's sweetens taste really good. It has a nice texture to it too.
MIMI...GEE 🌻.
Brawley
A family favorite, good for breakfast or dinner or just a snack on the go. My daughters wont eat any other cereal.
Maria Z.
Tracy, CA
One of my kids favorite! The taste is awesome a great sources of whole grains!! Kellogg's makes the best cereal!
Natalia J.
Angoon, AK
I love the taste and smell of this cereal. I haven't had this in forever! I use to eat this all the time as a kid
Wendy B.
Muscatine, IA
I enjoy this cereal and purchase it on occasion. Great taste, a bit pricey but if I have a coupon, not a problem.
Sharon B.
Mesquite, TX
Not my favorite but I really do like it , I like the taste and everything they are pretty great , do recommend
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
This was my favorite cereal as a kid sweet and crunchy I like the honey flavor the milk is great at the end
barbara m.
I love this cereal i can eat up to 2 times in a day this cereal that should tell you how much i love it
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite kinds of cereal! it's sweet, but not TOO sweet. reminds me of my childhood.
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Used to be my all time favorite type of cereal as a kid. Loved the flavor. Brings back great memories