Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Karley R.
Honey smacks may not be the healthiest cereal so I do not eat them often. They are a delicious treat for my kids and I. Sweet as candy
Tara G.
Honey smacks was one of my favorites cereals as a kid. Now,as an adult, I still love them just as much. I love all Kellogg's cereals.
Emily S.
Yummmmm. This cereal has always been a childhood favorite. Its delicious honey taste is satisfying when you are looking for a treat.
Misty M.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
The greatest cereal ever! I can't go a day without enjoying a bowl of Honey Smacks! The honey taste with the puff is so awesome!
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
I like these they were goof to eat even with out milk but they had like someting on them that would get stuck in my teeth so idk
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
My favorite brand I love how it tastes like honey you left your milk sweet and nice and it's crunchy doesn't get soggy to quick
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN
I have eaten these my whole life. I only buy them on special occasions because they are high in sugar. But they sure are yummy
Stephanie P.
Honey Smacks has always been a favorite cereal of mine. It reminds me of Saturday mornings watching my childhood cartoons.
JoJo B.
Port Huron, MI
Delicious cereal! Been my favorite since I was Little! Over the years many cereals have changed but not Honey Smacks!!
Amber B.
Porterville, CA
My kids love Honey Smacks. Cereal is an easy way to get a quick breakfast and Kellogg's is one of our favorite brands.