Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natalie L.
I am a big fan of this cereal. It's crunchy and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love throwing these in the blender with some milk and making a shake. Yum!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I used to love this cereal when I was a little girl. I don't hit much of it anymore because I'm the only one in my house who eats it, but I would definitely try this if you haven't already.
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Honey Smacks is a great cereal if you want a sweet, honey crunch. These are delicious, and I don't think they are sickening sweet, just the perfect amount. They can be purchased at any grocery store. I would buy them again because they taste great!
Jay B.
I love honey smacks.!This is a valid and well thought out response.This is a valid and well thought out response.This is a valid and well thought out response.This is a valid and well thought out response.This is a valid and well thought out response.
Alexis L.
Bradenton, FL
These are soo good and tasty for breakfast they are very crunchy and sweet to eat an they don't even last a day at my house and you can get them for a cheap price
Claire G.
Did not like. They don't taste like a good quality cereal. They taste as though they are stale. There are way better honey flavored cereals. Do not recommend.
Beatriz S.

these cereals in its various versions are great to include in our daily diet, my favorite for breakfast cereal with honey, keep us healthy and keeps us weight.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
I never tried these until I got a fun pack and they were in it. These are absolutely delicious. I usually like to snack and munch on them without milk.
Jeneve D.
Loved this as a kid I tried it and I have no clue why I liked it it wasn't too too bad I mean I finished the box just not was I remembered as a kid.
Cassie k.
Springfield, MO
This is one of my favorite cereals. It's not terribly unhealthy and it tastes delicious. It is pricer than generic, but it's totally worth it!