Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chasity S.
Jasper,tn
I have been eating this brand and type of cereal since I was a little kid. I love them just as much now as I did when I was younger, and now I enjoy them with my own children. They love the flavor and I love that it is not completely sugar coated. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
This is the cereal I grew up on. My kids don't like it but I do. I buy it when it is on sale. I think cereal is outrageously priced. I buy it a few times a year. I recommend it to others by having them try it
Kalea B.
I grew up eating this cereal and it always hits the spot! I don't eat it as often as I used to, but every once and a while I will have a craving for it and I end up caving in and purchasing a box of it :)
Mary R.
This was one of my favorite cereals as a kid. My grandfather always had a box hidden at his house. It is basically nothing but sugar and terrible for you but it tastes great and I love to have a bowl every once in a while for nostalgia.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
My little ones love this cereal and so do i! It's really nice that it is affordable but still works for us. My only thing is that if you leave these open for less than half an hour, they get stale!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
These are good for breakfast but honestly they taste really sweet and its too much for me in the morning. I usually just throw in a banana with them and it ends up being better! I would opt for something healthier though next time
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a very interesting cereal. The flavor is a light honey taste with a hint of a nature grain flavor. I like the cereal but it is definantly not for younger children. I would recommend eating this with yogurt or even plain. I can't remember the price but I do know it is cheaper than other popular brands.
Brenda J.
Memphis, TN
I decided that there are certain cereaIs that I can not bring home because I am going to eat the entire box. Honey Smacks are one of them. They are honest to goodness good, and they stay crunchy in milk. I purchase honey smacks when I want something sweet. This more than a morning cereal.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
Favorite classic cereal in the world besides fruity pebbles. If you don't like soggy cereal don't leave this cereal in the milk too long it does get soggy fast but I love soggy cereal so it doesn't bother me
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Honestly I eat this cereal everyday, it's so tasty and I enjoy it so much. Honestly I keep a couple extra boxes on hand because I go through it so fast! Favorite cereal!