Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® Cereal 23 oz. Box uploaded by Christian W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal: Good source of vitamin D Family size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
This cereal is sooooo good. Having been born in the 90's, this cereal really reminds me of my childhood. The puffed cereal is sweet and crunchy dry and then takes on a different, yet pleasant texture when wet. I love the taste of this cereal without it feeling too junky or overly sweet like some other cereals.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, full disclosure: I haven't eaten this cereal in a long time, but from what I remember, it's because I really like it and might easily get addicted to it. I love the flavor and there is still just a hint of something in the back - not quite oats, not quite corn or something, but definitely something good - and that makes it even better. Plus, it's sweet, but not so much that you are at risk of going into sugar shock.
Chaney H.
This cereal does not receive the credit that it should. It’s one of the best cereals I eat (and I eat a lot of cereal). The size of the piece of cereal isn’t too big so it doesn’t fit uncomfortably in your mouth when you’re trying to eat. And they taste delicious. I would definitely recommend to any cereal connoisseur!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite cereal in the entire world! When I was a kid, I remember they were called Sugar Smacks and it was the only cereal I would eat. Fast forward years later and it is still my favorite breakfast cereal.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I really like this cereal and pretty much any similar kind. I get the one with the bear in the blue shirt. I like that it has a sweet taste and a coffee taste to it as well. This cereal is the perfect treat for adults with the nice flavors to this unique cereal. Even the Aldi comparable brand is good as well as cheap though. Unfortunately Kelloggs is not the best company and are pretty shady/janky.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Seeing this I had to write a review. I don't eat these currently & haven't bought them for my kids, but I used to LOVE these as a child. Especially the ones all clumped together & i would even drink the milk. I must buy a box now and share it with my kids, I never saw it in the cereal isle!
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
A favorite from when I was a kid and now it's my kids' favorites. I even sneak a bowl here and there. I feel like Kellogg's has really gone up in price though which is sad. I can't buy it unless it's on sale and I have a coupon ... I refuse to pay $4+ for a box of cerael.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
I've been eating this cereal for years, I buy it at least 3 times a year at Walmart because you can usually get it for a good price there for the 23oz. box I just really like the flavor its not to sweet and I recommend it to anyone to try if you like to drink your milk afterwards especially.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This has always been a favorite cereal of mine since I was a child. Now that they have made it more nutritious there is a difference in the taste, but it is till enjoyable on occasions. The price is reasonable which makes it a win win situation.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
This cereal will always be a favorite. I've eaten this cereal since I was a little girl, and I still love it as much now as then. I buy this all of the time, I normally find it at Walmart. I think it is very affordable too!