Kellogg's® Holiday Rice Krispies® Toasted Rice Cereal uploaded by Juliana G.Kellogg's® Holiday Rice Krispies® Toasted Rice Cereal uploaded by Kyol T.Kellogg's® Holiday Rice Krispies® Toasted Rice Cereal uploaded by Cristina S.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Catalina D.
Great festive cereal! Eat these plain with milk as a morning breakfast to get your morning started festively or make these into rice cripsie treats in fun shapes! So many ways to decorate these.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Yumm I grabbed these and they are so chewy and delicious. We're actual using them for a ginger bread house. #HolidayFun [product:kellogg's-holiday-rice-krispies-toasted-rice-cereal-9.9-oz.-box]
Mai Lee H.
I love Rice Krispies cereal because you can eat it with milk or make your own homemade Rice Krispie bars which is super good! Nothing bad with this cereal and it's easy to find and stores!
Yoselyne C.
This as a cereal alone? pretty bland. I'm always adding tons of sugar just to get a taste out of it. BUT this is a good cereal for the treats you can make out of it. Of course the traditional rice krispie bars with marshmallow. i always reach for this brand when it comes to making this treat.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I try to find these every year around the holidays to make rice krispy treats. They are a family favorite. Very affordable and yummy. I usually find these at my local wal-mart or kroger during the holiday season. I would recommend these to everyone.
Mary H.
Norwalk, CA
This cereal is awesome it is simple but delicious. You can use this cereal in so many creative ways. You can use them to make marshmallow cereal bars and make fun seasonal shapes with them. For example, for Christmas, Thanksgiving,Valentines day or new years. I recommend it to everyone especially people with family's with children, it's a fun and delicious.
Sheila D.
San Jose, CA
Rice Krispies are my ultimate guilty pleasure!! It's so sweet and i always eat them on my cheat days and bring them as a snack to school even though they aren't the healthiest things in the world, so of course you can bet i'll eat the cereal version. They taste so good!!
Carly B.
West Point, MS
Yay for festive cereal! I use this to make rice crispy treats for all my coworkers and students. I always try to get as much as I can during December. Walmart always has this in stock. I would highly recommend this for a little bit more of holiday cheer.
Casey S.
This are always, always a treat at my house. We love them for a quick snack. They never let us down. I love that they always do holiday themes with them. It just makes them even better. If you don't like making them homemade, these are an awesome sub.
Samantha  R.
Such a great cereal! Not too sugary and not too bland! I use it to make Rice Krispies for my husband and I. and I will soon be using this cereal for my son. Price is great I usually get it at Walmart!!