Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT uploaded by Ryan S.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fun Pack®.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
100 calories per box.
Kellogg's® Toucan Sam® Natural fruit flavors.
Good source of vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes™ of Corn. They're Gr-R-Reat®.
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Crispy Glazed.
100 calories per box.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® Chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal.
Snap.
Crackle.
Pop.
Tony™.
150 calories per box.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®.

• Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Me encantan estas cajitas. Vienen cuatro sa bores diferentes. Perfectos para darles a los niños antes de ir a la escuela o para llevar al trabajo son la media perfecta
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
I loved these as a kid. They are the perfect size for a small child. I only wish there were different combinations of cereal flavors so that I would have more incentive to purchase them now as an adult. They are a great size to grab one at eat at my office desk.
Ruth Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Our family loves the variety pack. The are the perfect size of our children for breakfast or snack. We do wish they would make a bigger variety pack with duplicates.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
These are great for families that like to switch it up! My 3 year old loves cereal but doesn't like to eat the same kind every morning. This sample pack is great for kiddos like mine!
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I love the variety of this pack. It gives many choices and they are all good which is unusual for variety packs because there is always that one type no one likes.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
I loved these as a kid. With a good variety everyone got which one they wanted. It was always perfect to take on the go when running late for school and now it's perfect for my kids.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I loved these when I was younger and still do! It's great because you have a nice sized box that isn't too expensive so even if you don't like the cereal very much it won't be a huge waste
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I like these because it provided the perfect serving and never leaves the cereal stale since it's a one time package each love this and the variety the package offers
Influenster M.
Use to eat these mini size variety pack cereals when I was a child, brings back memories. The taste is forever etched in my mouth. Now that I'm a mommy I buy them for my little one as well.
Nora L.
Durham, NC
I used to have this at my grandmas house all the time ! Kit was honestly so convenient cuz if I was in the mood for some frosted flakes I would have that but if I was in the mood for fruit loops then I coukd have that
Josie H.
Where can you buy the fun pak?
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is always in my house?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does one box fill you up?