Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT uploaded by Ryan S.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fun Pack®.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
100 calories per box.
Kellogg's® Toucan Sam® Natural fruit flavors.
Good source of vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes™ of Corn. They're Gr-R-Reat®.
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Crispy Glazed.
100 calories per box.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® Chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal.
Snap.
Crackle.
Pop.
Tony™.
150 calories per box.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®.

• Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I ike these travel size cereal because my boys can grab them and go for a snack. they are convenient to pack lunches for school. they are also a variety of top brands that they can choose from
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
They are SO bad for us... but so tasty! I love most of these, although could do without the fruit loops. Usually after I buy one of these for travel I buy a couple full boxes of one or two once I'm settled back in at home.
Raven B.
When I know my siblings or my daughter's friends will be at my house overnight I try to run to the store to pick this up. It's so much easier than trying to cook 5 different things for breakfast so everyone is happy!
Ally S.
Absecon, NJ
Love this variety pack ! I'm not really into cereal but when I do buy it I always get this because there different options to choose from and I won't get bored of eating the same kind
sheri y.
Orlando, FL
Our family Loves these. We always take two packs when we go on vacation. They are not just for breakfast, but good as a quick snack on the go. My daughter takes them in her back pack for high school.
Stephany P.
This is a great mix to keep on hand, it saddens me that I rarely ever come across them. The servings are perfect. I like all cereals included. I loved the little boxes as a kid.
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
Who doesn't like these packs? Why buy one cereal when you have a choice of many!! lol These are an awesome way to get a variety in your morning. Plus you can eat them dry lol
April G.
This takes me back to family vacations when I was young. I always thought it was so exciting to get my fave cereal & eat right out of the bag inside of the box. I just wish they had more of a variety.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
My son is picky and gets bored of things quickly. This is great for him because gives him a variety and allows him to have a choice of what he wants to eat for breakfast
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This is so good. Who doesn't love cereal and with this variety pack, you get a range of cereals to choose from. They are all great picks and kids really like them. They are the perfect size.
Josie H.
Where can you buy the fun pak?
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is always in my house?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does one box fill you up?