Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT uploaded by Ryan S.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fun Pack®.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
100 calories per box.
Kellogg's® Toucan Sam® Natural fruit flavors.
Good source of vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes™ of Corn. They're Gr-R-Reat®.
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Crispy Glazed.
100 calories per box.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® Chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal.
Snap.
Crackle.
Pop.
Tony™.
150 calories per box.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®.
100 Calories per box.
8 cereals. see more...

• Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)11 Answers
  • Where can you buy the fun pak? 11 Answers
  • Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is ...4 Answers
Ana Milena G.
I love this pack, because I can eat my cereal wherever you go and can have different options every day. My mom we always bought these for school, my sister and I love them.
Seia W.
Long Beach, CA
These small portions are awesome for little kids and great to have as snacks! Not a great portion for adults and older kids though, but they are still fun and enjoyable
Samantha G.
Jacksonville, FL
My boys love these cereals! I like getting these because it offers them variety. The only problem is my oldest LOVES cereal, and can kill two of these small boxes in one sitting. But they're especially great for riding in the car, it's quick, easy, and tasty!
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I buy these pack for my kids. Usually the frosted flakes get ate up first, then the fruit loops, ad whatever is else. THese are also good sizes for on the go snacks. Or for daughter whose in a rush to go to school.
Kourtney S.
This has been a convenient favorite every since I was a child! From mornings before school, snacking on the go, easy to pack for camping...my family bought this all the time! The portions were just right, my only concern was the types of cereal selected. I wish there was more variety with some more popular flavors. Otherwise, fantastic product!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Perfect size, lots of great cereals to choose from, Kellogg once again has made itself a staple in our home. Lots of our favorite cereals are made by Kellogg and having them perfectly sized and in one box is great!
Jennifer B.
Troutman , NC
Definitely not your best bargain buy for the amount of cereal you get but they are great for take with you snacks for the kids and portion control for when you want something sweet but don't want to go overboard.
Anna W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is great for those who has a household full of kids who all have different favorite cereal. This pack gives a nice variety of many loved cereals. Breakfast made a little easier. Great portion size as well.
Elizabeth L.
I use these in college and I find it very easy to have on the go before I have class or before I go to work. Only thing is I wish other cereals were in all boxes like this. Otherwise I love it!!
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I ike these travel size cereal because my boys can grab them and go for a snack. they are convenient to pack lunches for school. they are also a variety of top brands that they can choose from
Josie H.
Where can you buy the fun pak?
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is always in my house?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does one box fill you up?

back