Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT uploaded by Ryan S.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fun Pack®.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
100 calories per box.
Kellogg's® Toucan Sam® Natural fruit flavors.
Good source of vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes™ of Corn. They're Gr-R-Reat®.
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Crispy Glazed.
100 calories per box.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® Chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal.
Snap.
Crackle.
Pop.
Tony™.
150 calories per box.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®.
100 Calories per box.
8 cereals. see more...

• Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)11 Answers
  • Where can you buy the fun pak? 11 Answers
  • Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is ...4 Answers
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
You always got to love the fun pack! Perfect for everyone. Good for snacks on the go or breakfast for the family!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These make for a fast breakfast and easy good snack ... I love corn puffs the mosr... I wish I had some now...
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love bringing these when I'm late to school or when I'm in a hurry and I don't even eat it these with milk.
Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
Perfect if you have children. A little variety and you don't have all these half empty cereals getting stale.
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
I used to get these often as a kid and even now I buy them occassionally to bring back my childhood!
Trisha T.
East Aurora, NY
My boyfriend and I are always on the go. We love having those in the house. A quick meal on the run.
Asher R.
These are good! I love how they varies. They all good. You have many option to choose from.
Katlin B.
Love these for snack time or the little ones. Perfect amount and they love the tiny boxes.
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
Another must have for our household. Perfect for the kiddos snacks or an easy breakfast.
Sabrina S.
Riverside, CA
These are great cause all my kids want different cereal so thay have a great variety
Josie H.
Where can you buy the fun pak?
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is always in my house?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does one box fill you up?