Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT uploaded by Ryan S.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fun Pack®.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
100 calories per box.
Kellogg's® Toucan Sam® Natural fruit flavors.
Good source of vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes™ of Corn. They're Gr-R-Reat®.
Kellogg's® Corn Pops® Crispy Glazed.
100 calories per box.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® Chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal.
Snap.
Crackle.
Pop.
Tony™.
150 calories per box.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Kellogg's® Apple Jacks®.
100 Calories per box.
8 cereals. see more...

• Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)11 Answers
  • Where can you buy the fun pak? 11 Answers
  • Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is ...4 Answers
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a whole wheat & bland type of cereal eater, but here & there I like variety which this pack provides without the commitment to a big box. I love them because they satisfy the craving & are enough even if the boxes appear small. They're are also great for on the go & a quick snack. They're as good as the bigger box versions & if not better.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
So convenient whether its feeding small children or something to eat quickly when you're in a rush this is a go to option. I use to love having these as a kid, they dont fill you up much and may need to eat two boxes but for the price its well worth it However I think I will stick to my full size boxes.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love these little variety packs. As well as the amount in the small boxes. I’m not a huge fan of breakfast foods so this small box is perfect for a small breakfast. I also like all the cereals that come in the variety pack. It’s great for trips. I like to take it when I go camping.
Regine R.
The fun pack cereal is the best. Whoever came up with that idea was smart.but I feel they should male more different one for cereal pack by sales. Sometimes their always one or two not eating in a pack
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone else wish that you could create your own one of these, instead of just using the ones that they include? I don't like the Cocoa Krispies and no one that I know of does either, so I end up just throwing it out.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love that there is a variety to choose from and can be taken on the go easy for when on the road I take some on weekends if we stay out Kellogg's Fun Pak - 8 CT
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love these packs for trips or schools. They have a flavor for everyone and they are the perfect size. Perfect portions to serve with milk or to eat dry as a snack.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product! my one and half year old loves cereal as a snack however in true toddler fashion she gets bored of one flavor if she eats it too often so this is the perfect solution. She loves all of these cereals so I don't end up wasting anything. I also love that they are perfect snack size so I can just grab it and go and they don't take up much space. As any mother knows finding something your toddler enjoys that is quick and easy is the perfect snack. This product is also at a good price. I can find this 8 pack for 3 dollars at my local grocery store.
Ivy L.
Who doesn't like having a variety of choices? I stock up on these whenever I have coupons or whenever they're on sale. They are great to keep around especially when you have kids. I especially love packing these for my nieces or nephews' lunches or whenever we are on vacation. They can easily fit in a small lunch bag or even a purse. I'm not gonna lie, I've been guilty of actually packing these when I'm in class. They are that convenient! The best part is jut having a variety of choices. You can never get bored! The downside is that this pack can get a bit pricey. So, definitely stock up when you see a sale!
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I have been buying these recnetly when grocery shopping. They are extremely helpful for my 4 year old daughter because it is the perfect portion for her. HOWEVER, I don't dig the small portion size for me, I poured two of the frosted flakes one in my bowl this morning (because she doesn't like frosted flakes) and it was barely any. But for my daughter they are awesone, just wish the servings were a little bit bigger sometimes.
Josie H.
Where can you buy the fun pak?
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which one's your favorite in here? Or you kids' fave? :)
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Any awesome recipes for these cereals since this pack is always in my house?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does one box fill you up?