Kellogg's® Fudge Stripes™/Cheez-It®/Chips Deluxe® Snacks Variety Pack 30 ct Bags

BY KEEBLER

Amber C.
Conway, AR
We frequently buy these! My kids love all three items offered in this variety pack! We love to buy the bigger boxes available at sams so they will last longer! They don't stay in our pantry for too long!
Erika R.
Madera, CA
I always have a box of these to pack for my children's lunch and even my husband. I believe they enjoy having something tasty like this in their lunch
Ashley H.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love the variety this pack offers. Perfect for packing lunch for my self & my kids! I do wish they offered coupons on this product more often.
Garrett T.
Adamsville
We buy these packs just about everytime we go to walmart, their all so good and easy to send off to school for a snack for your kids!
Alysia H.
This combo pack of cookies and crackers are a regular item on my grocery list. My chikdren love them and so do guests.
Gerald Y.
Des Moines
Great snack for kids on the go. I even grab a bag at time. I don't t hink you can go wrong! Great for using in lunches