BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
10 pouches.
100%DV Vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit*. see more...

Buy on kmart
Vicnnel G.
se ven super divinas, me encantaria probarlas de verdad que aqui nhabian unas parecidas y no dejaba de comerlas, esta he tenido varias amistades que las han probado y me han dicho que es toda una maravilla
Jada J.
Hamden, CT
These have to be one of my favorite fruit snacks! I am not a big fan of the processed corn syrup filled fruit snacks but these are actually pretty good for you, They have less sugar than other fruit snacks and in my opinion taste a lot better too!
Ashley C.
I like to buy Kellogg's fruit snacks in a variety pack at Sam's Club. They are super easy to eat on the go and give you that fruity flavor to satisfy your sweet craving without being horribly unhealthy.
Julienne G.
Laurelton, NY
I am not much of a sweet fan ! but when i tell you that these fruit snacks are the bomb diggity..LAWD! trust me,,it is the best yet! the flavor omg ....i am obssessed
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
These are delicious but I think they are a little overpriced. They are a great gummy candy like snack. The flavors are amazing but definitely not a healthy option.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I really love fruit snacks! I don't think you get enough per packet, though. Like 10 pieces, and I'm a piggy when it comes to these! I do think Welch's taste 10X better than these though.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
My favorite fruit snacks. They're better than Welch's! They have less sugar than the other brands I've had in the past. Was only $1.50 at my hometown store!
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
I love these! They're super fruity and a softer gummy than many other brands. The mixed berry are hands down the best flavor too
Deymi A.
I love these snacks, they are healthy and tasty! I wish they could bring more per package, because it brings very little.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
These are completely amazing. The taste is juicy and flavorful. Great job in making this taste like actual berries
Vicnnel G.