Kellogg's Fruit Snacks uploaded by Peter C.

BY KELLOGG'S

• Whats your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell the princess fruit snacks?1 Answers
  • Are these good for the kids. Is there a lot of sugar in them1 Answers
Sierra H.
colorado spring
this are by far my favorite fruit snacks to eat, the flavoring and juiciness of them are great, i just always feel i never have enough in one pack, so when i grab them i grab like 5 packs then i go thru the box so fast, which i guess is good for them since they want you to buy more
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Kellogg's fruit snacks taste amazing. The mixed berry flavor is my favorite for sure! Second, would be strawberry. They are affordable, especially at Sam's club. You get a lot in one package, I usually share one pack with my kiddos. I would recommend them!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How can anyone survive without eating fruit snacks. They actually taste like the fruit they are supposed to be and aren't completely horrible for you. Perfect for an on-the-go snack
Kelsey M.
These have a very good flavor. I really like the amount of snacks you get in a package as well. They are pretty affordable too. The only reason I give them three stars is because I have had a few other brands that I prefer over this one. I would recommend these snacks though.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Pretty addictive fruity snacks. Curse the addiction after 3 packs down in less than an hour. I try not to have too many because of the artificial flavor. It has the right chewiness and it is great on the go snack pack.
Nuzhat C.
['Ann arbor', ''], MI
I like Kellog's fruit snacks but at the same time I think they lack in flavor a little. They're super squishy and taste fine but I wish it had more flavor. It's super price effective and great for evening or even morning snacks
Colleen F.
Oh man. Kellogg's fruit snacks in mixed berry is definitely a weakness of mine! They taste so good and I just love the chewiness of them. They are a big family favorite, and they're pretty inexpensive.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Fruit Snacks are my favorite snack. I get to eat it most of the time, when I'm hungry I just go and search inside my bag and eat it, i love how they have travel size fruit snacks and how it tastes like different fruit flavors.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I love them i eat them all the time to be honest I'm pretty strict on myself when it co,es to sweets but i have the worst sweet tooth problem so i always reach for something like this yummy with less fat content
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Bought these thinking just berry flavored fruit snacks would be amazing. I was not satisfied with these. The berry flavor was extremely artificial and the chewiness was not enjoyable.
Irene R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jessica M.
Orlando, Fl
Are these good for the kids. Is there a lot of sugar in them
Kira C.
Little Falls, NY
How are these in compared to other gummi snacks? Are they super chewy?
Tanya O.
Do they still sell the princess fruit snacks?