BY KELLOGG'S

• This seems like an incredible amount of sugar. Is it over...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
New York
I always trust kellogs for good quality cereals. I absolutely love kellogs K & recently I thought of trying fruit loops as well as my husband insisted in buying it. I must say it's not a healthy cereal option for everyday Brekfast but every once in a while we enjoy it because of the great taste. My husband absolutely love fruit loops. It's looks great too with all the different colored loops. I generally eat it with luke warm milk. You can also have them without anything it's quiet enjoyable. I bought this pack from King Soopers & I am sure I will be buying another pack definitely once we are through with this pack. I recommend it to people who are tired of their usual cereals & want to try something tasty & different.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
Y’all this is my new favorite cereal! I absolutely love how it tastes! I found this at Walmart, and fell in love with it! I eat it every single morning before school, and on the weekends! I love how they incorporated marshmallows with the fruity taste! I recommend everyone give this a try!!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
This was the best thing invented I love it it's so good , and it's affordable, the mixture between the fruit loops and marshmallows makes my hairs stand up I eat this cereal every morning and I get from my local grocery store, I do recommend this if your a fruit loops lover
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Fruit Loops are my absolute favorite cereal! I love the sweetness and crunch of the loops, and love the texture and consistency of the marshmallows. This is the best cereal I've ever had! It's like a rainbow party in your mouth.
Ragan B.
I love these so much!! They are better than Lucky Charms. They are so delicious!! I ate them every morning & I need to go buy more !! You definitely have to try them out!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a 32 year old grown woman that loves fruit loops. I actually try to lead a healthy lifestyle and when it comes to cereals this is one of the lower carbs/no fat options that surprisingly doesn't have as much sugar as many others. You can't go wrong with a bowl of fruity deliciousness and also a more inexpensive option in the world of over priced cereal.
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
This cereal gives me life! I would choose this over lucky charms. It may Not be healthy but if you like cereal with marshmallows I would definitely recommend this. It's super tasty and inexpensive. Love me some fruit loops with marshmallows.
kay ..
if you haven’t had fruit loops with marshmallows then you obviously live under a rock. this is the best cereal EVER! they’re kind of expensive but cereal (name brands) aren’t necessarily cheap. i buy them from walmart. if you love fruit loops & always thought they were missing something THESE ARE FOR YOU!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I really enjoyed fruit loops as a child and also until recently.. I loved them so much that I would sit down and watch a movie eating the cereal alone without any milk. Come to find out that the dye used to color fruit loops actually are causing cancer in people. Will not be eating these anymore !
Amber L.
Livingston
My whole family loves this cereal. We eat it with milk or dry. Always makes a great snack for school, on the go And sports. It is at a vert reasonable price as well, and has coupons for this product. I love sales!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This seems like an incredible amount of sugar. Is it overwhelmingly sweet?