Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal, Froot Loops, 43.6 Ounce Twin Bag Box (Pack of 2)

by Kellogg's

Kelloggs froot loops sweetened multigrain sereal 2 bags ,43.6 oz.toucan sam. Naturally fruit flavors

Kelloggs froot loops sweetened multigrain sereal 2 bags ,43.6 oz. x Pack 2; toucan sam.naturallu fruit flavors; Delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma and bright colors; Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened; A good source of fiber and a fun part of a complete breakfast

Why don’t you have ziplock bags? , would leave the cereal fresh and would be so convenient!
Start your review of Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal, Froot Loops, 43.6 Ounce Twin Bag Box (Pack of 2)!
Hurricane
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this cereal and it’s easy to grab as a quick snack for her. And there’s always coupons available
Red Bluff, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cereal so much. It is affordable and taste so good. It is so fruity and I eat it every day
Purchased at: Walmart
these fruity flavored cereal is a good quick and easy breakfast when getting the kids ready for school.
Orlando
The cereal of my childhood and now adulthood! Can’t go wrong with the sugary sweetness of Fruit Loops
Polk city, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite cereals. My hubby and I usually have a bowl for our night time snack.
Hardeeville
Purchased at: Walmart
The best !!! Literally can eat these all day! My teacher and I have an addict to this !
sorrento
Purchased at: Walmart
Another kid favorite! They eat them with milk and without milk. I also use fruit loops as a reward for my preschoolers!
Take me back to my childhood! Froot Loops are my favorite childhood cereal to still enjoy as an adult from time to time. Sugary breakfast, lunch or dinner; it's the ultimate childhood memory cereal to have. It makes me feel like a kid and I love thise days when I get to choose to sit back and watch some cartoons and have some Froot Loops, the perfect combination. I purchase Froot Loops a couple times a year.
Orillia
The taste never disappoints. The perfect circle size for small kids and adults. You can eat them with or without milk. Fruit loops is my bedtime snack every night, fills me just enough to fall asleep, never makes me bloat.
Bucharest
I wanted so much to eat Froot loops but I could find them in Romania. I arrived in a store in London and I found them and it was love at first taste!!! They are reaaaly good, with a lemonish flavour. The price was 10£ but they were worth it. Too bad that they are not available in Bucharest 😢!