BY KELLOGG'S

Shanel L.
Cuba, NY
My sons and I absolutely love Kellogs Fruit Harvest Strawberry Blueberry Cereal. We can eat it for breakfast, a midday snack, a midnight snack, or throw them in a bag to eat in the car on the go. As a mom with 3 busy boys in sports it is sometimes difficult to have a healthy eating system. Kelloggs makes it a little easier. It has real fruit flavors, the crunch, it helps with that little hunger to hold us over until dinner. Sometimes the boys even like to keep a baggie of it in their back packs to snack on during the school day. My sons would like more fruit in them but I think it has the right amount. Its not overly sweet either.
Flor T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
greaat cereal. great taste. well thought out product. the taste of the strawberry and blueberry together in the cereal is delicious. i love this cereal, my child loves this cereal. and its a great way to get milk into each of our systems. we never drink milk unless were drinking from a spoonful of delicious cereal. this might be ONE of my favorite tasting cereals.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
The husband and I love these! If I'm ever worried about my kids fiber intake, if they aren't eating their veggies, I always give them one of these, and they love them! Its a great tasting fiber source! Great for all ages! And it's a healthy alternative to sugary candy, that doesn't give them half what his bar does!
Michelle k.
I buy several different cereals and kelloggs is one of the musts in my carts. I like that its light and doesn't upset my stomach on busy mornings when I'm up and going. My family seems to love it too but steer toward their own brands. But this one is a definite try if your looking for something new.
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product mixes my love of strawberries with my love for blueberries. I love this because I not only eat it for breakfast, but I eat it up all-day as a snack, too. I feel energized when I eat this product and I know you will, too. Go for it and find out what you've been missing.
Carrie C.
Pensacola, FL
All Kelloggs cereals are delicious, but any including fruit ups the scales! Knowing it's both tasty and healthy makes it all the better for providing not only for me, but also my small children. I would highly recommend this cereal to all moms.
Young M.
I remember liking this cereal a lot, but sadly I can no longer find it. I love the dehydrated strawberry bits and blueberries and the cereal flakes themselves. It's great for anytime you have the munchies but don't want to eat empty calories.
Lisa N.
Love the taste of this blueberry and strawberry cereal. I don't buy this often but when I do it's a real treat. I buy this cereal at Walmart and it tastes very good with yogurt. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kiyomi T.
Lodi, NJ
This cereal tastes very good, but it was a little dry. I bought this at target in PA. I tasted it twice hoping that I would like it for the second time I tried it. I would not buy this again since I don't like dry food
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
This ceral is perfect for on the go. My husbamd and daughter love them. The plastic container saves me having to wash dishes and the serving size is just the right amount.