BY KELLOGG'S

Sophie P.
I absolutely love Kellogg's Fruit Harvest Strawberry Blueberry Cereal! It is healthy and good for you as well as a hearty, filling breakfast. It is also inexpensive and the perfect cereal box size. My family and myself have always loved this cereal and will continue to purchase.
Shanel L.
Cuba, NY
My sons and I absolutely love Kellogs Fruit Harvest Strawberry Blueberry Cereal. We can eat it for breakfast, a midday snack, a midnight snack, or throw them in a bag to eat in the car on the go. As a mom with 3 busy boys in sports it is sometimes difficult to have a healthy eating system. Kelloggs makes it a little easier. It has real fruit flavors, the crunch, it helps with that little hunger to hold us over until dinner. Sometimes the boys even like to keep a baggie of it in their back packs to snack on during the school day. My sons would like more fruit in them but I think it has the right amount. Its not overly sweet either.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
The husband and I love these! If I'm ever worried about my kids fiber intake, if they aren't eating their veggies, I always give them one of these, and they love them! Its a great tasting fiber source! Great for all ages! And it's a healthy alternative to sugary candy, that doesn't give them half what his bar does!
Flower T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
greaat cereal. great taste. well thought out product. the taste of the strawberry and blueberry together in the cereal is delicious. i love this cereal, my child loves this cereal. and its a great way to get milk into each of our systems. we never drink milk unless were drinking from a spoonful of delicious cereal. this might be ONE of my favorite tasting cereals.
Michelle k.
I buy several different cereals and kelloggs is one of the musts in my carts. I like that its light and doesn't upset my stomach on busy mornings when I'm up and going. My family seems to love it too but steer toward their own brands. But this one is a definite try if your looking for something new.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
i buy this for my grandma all the time and she loves it, its healthy and low in sugar so she can enjoy it everyday, great value never too expensive normally on sale, No cons its great and tastes like it has fresh fruit even though it is packaged in a box
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product mixes my love of strawberries with my love for blueberries. I love this because I not only eat it for breakfast, but I eat it up all-day as a snack, too. I feel energized when I eat this product and I know you will, too. Go for it and find out what you've been missing.
Kristi V.
I love strawberries, blueberries, and other fruits and Kelloggs knows the way to my heart with their celerals. Super healthy just the way I like it but also very tasty for being so healthy. Its over all an awesome product. Definitely something I would recommend
Young M.
I remember liking this cereal a lot, but sadly I can no longer find it. I love the dehydrated strawberry bits and blueberries and the cereal flakes themselves. It's great for anytime you have the munchies but don't want to eat empty calories.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
This is gross and tastes so artificial. I wonder where they get their ingredients from. The cereal is hard to chew and can be a choking hazard for toddlers. This is not healthy and is full of preservatives. There are no photos required everyone knows what it looks like.