BY RICE KRISPIES #22 in Cereal

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kellogg's Frosted Rice Krispies Cereal 12.5 oz

Buy on Target
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
These are good for Rice Krispies i don’t like them by them self! There’s quite a bit of sugar but that’s ok! I buy them when I need them there a pricey brand of cereal but I do recommend theseKellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are pretty new, but they have very easily become one of my favorites from the Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal line! I am such a fan of the regular version and these are worth a try especially if you are like me and love to add sugar to your Rice Krispies! These literally taste like the regular ones with a sprinkle of sugar added... so delicious!
Sarie E.
Blissfield
We used to buy just regular Rice Krispies and then we discovered Frosted Rice Krispies.  With these, there is no longer a need to add sugar to your cereal.  My kids love these, which is a bonus because all of us moms know that is a challenge in itself.  I also love them.. Them only thing is that, since they already have sugar in them, they are not the healthiest, but also not the worst that is out there!
Kristen D.
snap. crackle. pop. Three words that say so little, but mean so much to me. These elves have guided me through puberty and young adulthood and have given me the comfort and advice that I have sought in vain from my real friends. They have given me more joy than my loveless marriage. I was kidding about the marriage. But not about the love.
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
Very good. I was alway a fan of the regular version, but of course enjoyed it even more with some sugar on top. Never thought Kellogg could put a spin on it where the cereal could be better than what I wished the version I was making tasted like. Go buy a box, it's decently priced, try it and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
I never eat these in a bowl of cereal since it really has no flavor. You're just eating milk flavored carbs which I think is a waste, but I never give up a great opportunity to make rice krispies treats and you obviously can't make them without this cereal. They get soggy in milk pretty fast- but pair great with melted marshmallows!
Flakita R.
This cereal is for those that really don't like very sugary type of cereal it doesn't really have that much flavor but yet you somehow enjoy a bowl. You can do many things with this with Rice Krispies you can just add some a melting marshmallows and mold lots of things such as for a cake decoration I made a cowboy hat out of Rice Krispies with melted marshmallow and it was just awesome.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I'm a big fan of the regular Rice Krispies so when I saw this, I thought it would be fun to try.  I was a bit disappointed.  It's way too sugary and I'm sure it's not very healthy.  My kid's weren't fans either.  I don't think we'll be buying this again.
Samantha C.
How do these compare to traditional Rice Krispies Cereal and Rice Krispies Treat Cereal?