BY RICE KRISPIES #23 in Cereal

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kellogg's Frosted Rice Krispies Cereal 12.5 oz

Buy on Target*
kuku k.
kuku k.
These taste like regular rice krispies but sweeter, they are good, but actually a little too sweet for me (which I thought was impossible). There is no visible frosting on the cereal, it looks like a normal rice krispie but when you eat it, it's much much sweeter. The taste is great. The frosting taste is like Frosted Flakes. I also don't like how the cereal gets soggy so quickly in milk. Also, don't buy this expecting it to taste like Rice krispie treats cereal.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
I love this cereal so much! It has always been around since I was a kid and it brings such good memories when i think about it. The taste is so good and there is no need for extra sugar. The famous snap crackle pop is a must! Hopefully this cereal will always be around and that if I ever have kids they will be able to experience one of the oldest and best cereals out there!
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Kellogg's Frosted Rice Krispies Cereal is absolutely scrumptious! Sure, it's all in the sugar (smile); but once in a while you can give yourself a treat. It may be a better alternative to nothing for antsy kids who really didn't want any breakfast before school. As long as you eat these before the expiration date stamped on the box they will be delicious!
Tristian M.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
My daughter loves cereal. If she could she would eat it all day for every meal. She loves Rice Krispies for the same reason most other people like them. The popping noise it makes when you pour the milk in it. She also loves to make Rice Krispie treats with them . I know you can buy the already made, but there is just something about making the homemade.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Clinton, UT
So I wanted to try something different for my rice Krispy bars. I purchased this cereal for just that thinking it would give it some more yummies instead of placing more marshmallows etc. so using the same information I ised this in place of my old one and it was spot on! Extra crunchy and chewy and it was exactly what I was hoping for
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Love these. For the first time in my 24 years, they've finally encouraged me to stop dumping sugar on my Rice Krispies. (I know it's bad, but the sugar in these is less than what I was putting on!) The addition hasn't messed with the texture at all or made an impact on the cereal you already love, so it's just a happy change.
Mclain C.
Mclain C.
bethlehem , pa
Rice krispies are a total classic. They taste great in milk with bananas or are perfect for making rice krispie treats! Their texture is light and crispy but does get soggy in milk pretty quickly so you have to eat them pretty fast. I would definetly recommend to anyone who likes simple tastes and crispy textured cereal.
Michal C.
Michal C.
i recently just tried this cereal last year for the first time and i have to say this cereal is actually really good and it was a good idea. i think that they could've added a little more flavor, but overall its pretty good. my sister thinks that it just tastes like a knock off brand of frosted flakes but i like them.
Yovanna V.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
The product everyone has been waiting for since they were a kid! I purchased this at target for the first time and even though it isn't the healthiest cereal out there it was so worth it! Everything you love about rice krispies except now you dont have to have that grainy sugar you added on the bottom of the bowl.
Asia W.
Asia W.
I LOVE THIS CEREAL!! This is my guilty pleasure when I am really wanting some sweets. I'm not a breakfast food person nor do I even like milk with anything but Kellogg's Frosted Rice Krispies taste so good! You do have to eat them fast so they don't get soggy but they are a classic that I will keep buying forever!