Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesKellogg's
Kellogg’s Frosted Raspberry Pop•Tarts Toaster Pastries 16 ct Box

Kellogg’s® Frosted Raspberry Pop•Tarts® Toaster Pastries 16 ct Box

by Kellogg's

crazy good®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg’s® Frosted Raspberry Pop•Tarts® Toaster Pastries 16 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee P.
Fresno
I’m a child at heart. These are so delicious and remind me why I loved them so much as a kid. These are great for breakfast, snack or dessert!
Brittany S.
Binghamton, NY
I've always been a pop tart girl and now so are the kids!! We usually always have some type of poptarts around the house. This flavor, for me, is definitely towards the bottom of the list along with strawberry. There are so many more fun flavors right now that I just can't do basic!
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
We love these. Great for anytime of day, anywhere. Great heated or straight from the package. My kids love them. A must have around hwre
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
I love this product it is super delicious always before consuming it I put it to heat a little in the microwave and it is super delicious and rich the jam inside melts even more and it tastes omg to glory I love it [product:kellogg’s-frosted-raspberry-pop•tarts-toaster-pastries-16-ct-box] #InfluensterAward2020!
Sunshine R.
The raspberry and the apple pop tarts are my all time favourite flavour pop tarts. Hands down the best flavour!
Kysha B.
Love these especially if I pop it in the toaster! It’s a great family snack and gets the job done! No improvements for me! Healthy and delicious! Mom approved!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Saben rico tienen un sabor algo ostigoso pero a mis hijas les encanta más ala pequeña le encanta
Marzena M.
I love Kellogg's Frosted Flakes they taste so good and yumm. When they dissolve in the milk, the milk gets really sweet. I would definitely recommend Frosted Flakes that loves yummy cereal for breakfast
Vanessa C.
San Jose, CA
Pop tats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can eat them straight out the wrapping, from the microwave, or toaster.
Angela W.
Santa Fe, TN
These are my favorite affordable on the go breakfast, with just enough sweetness to curb your sugar cravings.

Looking for your answer?