GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKellogg's
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit Raisin Cereal

Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Touch of Fruit Raisin Cereal

by Kellogg's

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal. 100% Whole Grain Stamp™: 45g or more per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Touch of Fruit Raisin Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Megan L.
Fort Worth, TX
Frosted mini-wheats is my favorite kind of cereal. It is good for your body while satisfying your taste buds!
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
Mini wheats have always been so good to me ! My mom used to give me these everyday for breakfast and their still good 😩
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this item and not as part of a promotional offer/complimentary sample. I have bought this twice and despite not being a fan of raisins, I found this was so delicious and very surprised! I like eating it as a snack without milk but either way I recommend.
Arlene T.
This are great. I really like eating them dry because of the crunch but I love the touch of fruit. It's sweet and made with real fruit. These are perfect to travel to work and munch on all day.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my absolutely favorite foods!! I eat this for breakfast and snacks! Super healthy and just the right amount of flavor! Can't go wrong!
DESIREE H.
MIDDLETOWN
These are soooo good I eat them dry. Great grab n go snack for my busy job. And very satisfying meaning filling. A little goes a long way.
Amber C.
Heath, OH
Love all of the frosted mini wheat cereals. Can be a bit pricey but it is a really quick breakfast or even snack. And sometimes that matters more than price!
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
My go to breakfast cereal :))) like I love it. I love it and it has such good flavor.
Jecinda J.
These are great! Frosted wheats are to die for. Never any cons with this brand. It taste great. I eat this cereal at least 5 times a month local grocery stores have this product. I highly recommend this.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
These are delicious especially with the addition of the raisins. The mini wheats are crunchy and a bit bulky, but once it's drowned in milk, they start to soften. I would recommend these for all ages! You can never go wrong with cereal :)

Looking for your answer?