BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Strawberry flavored things are a swing and a miss for me a lot of times, this being one of them. I think there's less coating than the classic frosted wheats and I felt it got soggy quicker. Not a fan of how my milk turned strawberry flavored, either. Planning on giving the rest of the box to my dad, because i can't imagine finishing this.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
These are my second favorite flavored frosted mini wheats. I do prefer the blueberry ones but if I can't get them I reach for the strawberry. It has a good strawberry flavor to it. I will repurchase this in the future.
Stephanie K.
I love the strawberry mini wheats they’re an amazing alternative to the original with a pop of flavor! I even eat them without milk sometimes because I love them that much! I buy them at least once a month!
Brie W.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my “splurge” cereal. Not that it is expensive or unhealthy, but it’s so sweet it feels like a treat to me! Because I live alone, I only buy one box of cereal at a time, this is my special one.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are good but not as sweet as the original mini wheats, which I prefer. They’re fairly filling and a bowl of them with unsweetened almond milk makes for a satisfying, healthy breakfast. I’m full for hours thanks to the 4 grams of fiber. It has pretty good nutrients in it too. Pro tip = join Kellogg’s Family Rewards to enter codes and receipts for gift cards, magazines.
Becky S.
I fell in love with Frosted Mini Wheats a few years ago after a lifetime boycott thinking I'd hate them. It turns out I practically live off them now and love the flavoured ones as well.
The strawberry have a beautiful pink colour that adds to the sweet strawberry frosting. I eat all of my cereal dry and I love the crunch, taste and smell of this cereal.
Jon M.
Waverly
I already love the Original Frosted Mini Sheets so I was sure I would enjoy this variation. I enjoyed every bite and slurp of milk . The bottom of the bowl appeared way too soon. I highly recommend...
Michaela C.
These are pretty good, but the strawberry frosting seems to have a strange after taste that's more obvious when eaten dry.  It's very filling and generally tastes good, though.  I will probably buy this again, especially if it is on a BOGO sale.
Nataly C.
Chicago , IL
These are really good and perfectly frosted!! My daughter loves for me to pour these in a bowl and heat them up for about a minute so they are the perfect combination of soft and crunchy!! I like mine without heating it up!! Can’t stand warm milk 😳
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
This is one of my favorite cereals! I love fruit and this cereal really did a good job on having a good and real strawberry taste! I do eat it fairly quickly because the wheat will get a bit soggy if I don’t. But I have to admit I might have more than a bowl...they are great!
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Is this brand available gluten free?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is the Strawberry flavor pretty good?