Add a Photo

By MINI-WHEATS
#89 in Cereal

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

Photos (2)
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Weston, MA

I have always loved Frosted Mini Wheats, but I really don't love the Strawberry flavor. I find it to be WAY too sweet and overpowering, plus I feel like I'm just eating sugar for breakfast which is the opposite of how I personally like to feel in the morning. While it is super easy to buy at the grocery store, I feel that there are so many other options of Mini Wheats to get.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Kent, OH

Frosted mini-Wheats Strawberry is not my favorite cereal because i am not a fan of the Wheats but they are easier to eat than the larger Wheats. You can buy it at any grocery store but i purchased mine form Giant Eagle because that is where I mostly shop but I do not currently have any to adda photo.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

This cereal tastes really good. But to be honest I only get this cereal because of the strawberry. The strawberries add a sweetness to it and are overall, a nice edition to the cereal. I would recommend this to all strawberry lovers. Kellogg should make on with just the strawberries in my opinion.
Sara P.
Sara P.

For as long as I can remember, my dad has been eating this brand of cereal. Pro; Crunchy! Con; Soggy if in milk too long. I now eat this product all the time! I've been eating this for years now, my family has too. I think I'll always buy this product, it's almost like a family tradition.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA

Good cereal, but it is a bit heavy. I like it a lot more than the original mini wheats. The smaller size makes them a lot easier to chew. I purchased at Wal Mart. They are fairly priced. The strawberry flavor is good. I just cannot eat much of the cereal because they are so filling.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH

This is my favorite cereal, hands down! It has all of the healthy goodness of regular mini wheats, with the added bonus of strawberry frosting! It fills you up and is a great alternative to candy when you crave something sweet! Everyone I recommend this to ends up loving it.
darian j.
darian j.

I've always enjoyed this cereal when I was younger. Very good taste, A bit on the sweet side, but I love having this with almond milk. Taste the best to me when It's slightly soggy in the milk. I buy this at my local supermarket every time, A huge favorite!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Love this cereal. It's so yummy and good for you at the same time! I eat it all the time... I actually get excited to go eat it when I wake up. It's affordable and can be found in any grocery store. Try it! I'll be buying this over and over again.
Janine C.
Janine C.

My daughter loves eating these for breakfast. & I like that I can feel good about giving them to her over some of the more sugary cereal. They obviously have the same texture and taste as the original, but with a sweet strawberry coating.
Love the original mini wheats but these are also amazing! It has that hint of strawberry. I love eating these in the morning with some cold milk. I have bought these twice before and because pretty darn obsessed.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

Is this brand available gluten free?

Join Now