BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are good but not as sweet as the original mini wheats, which I prefer. They’re fairly filling and a bowl of them with unsweetened almond milk makes for a satisfying, healthy breakfast. I’m full for hours thanks to the 4 grams of fiber. It has pretty good nutrients in it too. Pro tip = join Kellogg’s Family Rewards to enter codes and receipts for gift cards, magazines.
Jon M.
Waverly
I already love the Original Frosted Mini Sheets so I was sure I would enjoy this variation. I enjoyed every bite and slurp of milk . The bottom of the bowl appeared way too soon. I highly recommend...
Michaela C.
These are pretty good, but the strawberry frosting seems to have a strange after taste that's more obvious when eaten dry.  It's very filling and generally tastes good, though.  I will probably buy this again, especially if it is on a BOGO sale.
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
This is one of my favorite cereals! I love fruit and this cereal really did a good job on having a good and real strawberry taste! I do eat it fairly quickly because the wheat will get a bit soggy if I don’t. But I have to admit I might have more than a bowl...they are great!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
These are my second favorite flavored frosted mini wheats. I do prefer the blueberry ones but if I can't get them I reach for the strawberry. It has a good strawberry flavor to it. I will repurchase this in the future.
Stephanie K.
I love the strawberry mini wheats they’re an amazing alternative to the original with a pop of flavor! I even eat them without milk sometimes because I love them that much! I buy them at least once a month!
Nautica R.
Coggon
I don’t really like Strawberry flavored food but these are good. It’s sort of pricey but it’s worth it. I buy this weekly or every month. I usually buy this cereal from the Target.
Becky S.
I fell in love with Frosted Mini Wheats a few years ago after a lifetime boycott thinking I'd hate them. It turns out I practically live off them now and love the flavoured ones as well.
The strawberry have a beautiful pink colour that adds to the sweet strawberry frosting. I eat all of my cereal dry and I love the crunch, taste and smell of this cereal.
Nataly C.
These are really good and perfectly frosted!! My daughter loves for me to pour these in a bowl and heat them up for about a minute so they are the perfect combination of soft and crunchy!! I like mine without heating it up!! Can’t stand warm milk 😳
Brooke B.
Not as good as the original but I would probably still buy again. Super sweet, but if you like fruity cereal you would enjoy. Gets soggy quickly if you let it sit in the milk too long! Makes the milk taste really good.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Is this brand available gluten free?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is the Strawberry flavor pretty good?