Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaKellogg's
Frosted Mini-Wheats Raspberry with a Touch of Fruit in the

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Raspberry with a Touch of Fruit in the

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's frosted mini-wheats raspberry with a touch of fruit in the middle cereal 15-oz.

Are these still available in stores? I have yet to find them at any stores in my area.
Are there healthy ?
Don't these come in different fruit flavors?
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Raspberry with a Touch of Fruit in the!
Dawn R.
Rockledge, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this is one of my favorite cereals and ever since moving to Florida I can’t find it anywhere. I would eat it right out of the box it’s so good. It’s priced like any other cereal and so worth it. Love this one.
Christian B.
Griffith
This is one of my favorite cereals that I have been eating for breakfast for ever. I like when it gets soggy and soft in milk which makes it easier to eat. You can buy it mainly at any supermarket or maybe a convenience store.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
I just discovered this and I am hooked. They are not overly flavored with raspberry so it is just perfect for me.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Great source of fiber! Mi I wheats are the best! If you like the original frosted flavor you’ll definitely love this raspberry version! It adds the perfect touch of fruit taste mixed in with the cold milk it’s the best!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Kellogg frosted mini-wheats Raspberry is super good I really like its taste and the kids like it. 🥰
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
I really didn’t care for these. I like mini wheats and frosted mini wheats but the touch of fruit just doesn’t taste good to me. I bought them once and even the kids didn’t like them. That surprised me because they like sugared cereal. They have a weird taste to me.
Brandis R.
Scottsville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
How could you not love Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Strawberry Cereal .. They are amazing.. They fill me up and it last quiet a while unlike alot of other cereal..
Rhianna E.
One of my go to cereals, you can have it with milk or just snack on it. They have wonderful flavor to them and it can turn your milk into a sweet treat. I would love it if the cereal had more of the icing on top but it still remains one of my child hood favorites.
Ellen C.
I love frosted mini wheats. I use fat free milk. If I don’t have any I use almond milk which is good too. I love the crunch and the lightly sweetness. It has the taste and fiber I need. I recommend it for a quick breakfast once in a while.
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is heart healthy and tasty. Just add milk for a delicious breakfast that pleases taste buds and doesn't blow your diet. I have been eating this since I was a teenager and would recommend.