Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Original Cereal 32 oz. Box uploaded by thomas j.Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Original Cereal 32 oz. Box uploaded by thomas j.

BY KELLOGG'S

You can have it both ways!Business up front, party in the back. Or is it vice versa? Either way, You get a delightfully sweet, satisfying crunch that'll make you feel like a kid again. One serving of Frosted Mini-Wheats® cereal plus 1/2 cup of skim milk is full of important grown-up stuff like protein and whole grain fiber. So grab a spoon and dig in to you day! see more...

Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
A favorite staple in our house . The perfect amount of sweet with healthy that ALL family members can enjoy . My husband and boys eat it a few times a week. I always purchase at Publix when it's BOGO and I have coupons , I will stock pile it.
thomas j.
Santa Fe, TX
Hey guys,I just received a 15.5oz box of Kellogg's frosted Mini Wheats Maple Brown Sugar in the mail.At first bite it will remind you of eating Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal as a child or it did for me anyway.I think that it tastes really good but I don't think I could eat it every day for breakfast but it is worth trying and when it hits the shelves you should be the first in line to try it!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
This is seriously my hubby's favorite cereal still and he is almost 40. And i cannot tell a lie but I love it too. Its the perfect cereal in the morning or grab a couple handfuls when you are on the run. Its crunchy and sweet, but it's still a healthy breakfast cereal. You can't enjoy a cereal more than this one.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I love Kellogg's Mini Wheats cereal it is one of my favorite breakfast foods. I really enjoy this cereal because it is not just sugar it has other nutritional value. I also really enjoy the chocolate mini wheat cereal as well. I plan to continue eating this cereal and would definitely recommend it.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You know what, I was actually skeptical about this at first, but then I tried it and I really liked it! I mean, if given enough hunger, I could easily see going through an entire box in a sitting or possibly two, if that says anything. There isn't an overbearing sugaryness to it that might turn you off, if you are still interested in feeling like you are being at least partially healthy. But, there is enough there to at least give you a little hint of naughtiness.
Samantha H.
Mini wheats has always been a favorite breakfast option of mine. We buy ours from our local food store and Target. I find it to be a healthier option than most cereals out there. My toddler now loves them just as much as I do. We use them as 'cookies' and dunk them in milk for a snack.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Eat these often with my son. Sometimes in chocolate milk.
For myself these taste great with just a splash of milk. Otherwise they are too soft and unpleasant to chew. As for my son he enjoys them at that unpleasant textury feel.
Steven L.
Duluth, GA
One of my classic, go-to cereals. I don't feel like I'm eating a kids cereal, but it is sweet, satisfying, and enjoyable. Plus, I don't know too many kids that'll eat it because it looks healthy, so never have to worry about my cereal disappearing from the cabinet!
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I will forever love this cereal. From growing up to being an adult it's still one of my favorites. I usually purchase at Kroger. I do not eat cereal as often as I used to but when I do it's still as good as it was back in the day.
Amanda H.
My husband's favorite breakfast cereal - he eats this every morning! Frosted Mini Wheats are a great way to get your fiber while still enjoying the taste! I've even enjoyed this as a hot cereal served with warm milk. So good!