Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Original Big Bite Cereal uploaded by Hannah D.Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Original Big Bite Cereal uploaded by Trista N.

BY MINI-WHEATS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Original Big Bite Cereal.
Lightly Sweetened Whole Grain.
Excellent Source of Fiber & Made from 100% Whole Grain.
Calories 200.
Iron 90%.
Per 7 biscuit serving.

Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
This was one of my favorite childhood cereals. I still buy these! I love this cereal sweet and crunchy but when the cereal gets soggy its still good not like most cereal! I but these often because I hate running out!
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Heavens, this is a great little cereal. Always a great value, it's fresh, yummy and nutritious. I've been eating this for years.
I like it better than regular shredded wheat because it's smaller and more flavorful. Keep the flavors coming.
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
This cereal is a good source of fiber and it tastes great!! I have always seen the cereal but didn't want to try it but my daughter asked me to try it and I fell in love with the wonderful taste. I recommend this cereal to anyone who wants to eat a healthier breakfast. Try it before you dismiss it all together you will be glad you did!
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Me and my kids live frosted mini wheats! I love that my kids are eating something filling and full of fiber before they they start their day instead of cereal with a corn base.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My family love these. They are good they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They taste good with milk and without. I like to throw some in a baggie and take them on the go and enjoy them as a snack or just a quick breakfast.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
A cereal that holds up well in milk and has the same consistent frosted wheat taste in every bite. The size of the bites is not a problem for me at all. I have purchased this at Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Stater bros, Vons..too many stores to name. It is a popular cereal and Kellogg's brands do stay stocked well on the shelves. The frosted bites are frosted from end to end and the shredded side holds up well in milk. I would not recommend using these with powdered milk or water. They also hold up well dry in zip baggies for transport to work or car. I would purchase these again and recommend that you give them a try.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
Let me start by saying that I really love Frosted Mini Wheats as a cereal; I eat them everywhere with or without milk, I even have boxes of them in my car from road trips. I think they are delicious and I feel good eating them. However, there isn't a huge taste difference (or a difference at all, that I can tell) between the Kellogg's brand and the store brand, so I almost always pick up the store brand unless there is a sale on the name brand. The strawberry flavor is my favorite!
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
One of my most favorite cereals of all times is Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats - Big Bite. As a child, I was always so excited for my mom to prepare me a bowl. She would break each bar in half and then pour the milk on top and oh my goodness…I loved that the sugary side stayed sugary and the other side got soft and mushy. And it turns the milk sweet. Oh yum. Such a comfort food! I still eat this today. I really like the fiber it has in it. It helps with my digestion. Great price too!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Frosted Mini Wheats is my go to snack! I eat them anytime of the day, not just for breakfast. The Fiber and Whole Grain is a welcome addition to my diet. it is a snack that I feel good about eating. I've even got my kids craving the taste of Mini Wheats. It's actually hard to keep the kids away from mine at times! The frosted side will always be my favorite!!
Becca S.
Frosted Mini Wheats Original Big Bite will always be my favorite. I used to be able to get this at my Wal-Mart, but haven't seen it there in quite some time. It has the same great flavor as the bite size it's just a larger bar/biscuit, which might not be a good thing for some, but for me it just seems to have more flavor especially with milk!
Barbara W.
Kingsley, MI
What is the fiber content? Is this the good fiber you want in your diet?